Ever since Mario Galaxy came out, is Mario High-Tech to you?

#1jim200Posted 3/22/2013 2:38:10 PM
He is to me. I mean the cosmic rays he goes through and the star technology he uses to get past his enemies is amazing.

I'd like to see Mario in a futuristic space suit.
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#2jedinatPosted 3/22/2013 2:52:55 PM
One thing I am curious about... Mario is a plumber... why is he never doing his job? Heck with all the Mario RPGs, etc., you'd think in one of them he'd actually be a plumber. It's like no one ever even thinks about this. "Mario" has become such an iconic thing that he supersedes all details, including any semblance of an origin story.
#3strongo9Posted 3/22/2013 3:43:17 PM
jedinat posted...
One thing I am curious about... Mario is a plumber... why is he never doing his job? Heck with all the Mario RPGs, etc., you'd think in one of them he'd actually be a plumber. It's like no one ever even thinks about this. "Mario" has become such an iconic thing that he supersedes all details, including any semblance of an origin story.

Maybe being a "plumber" in the Mushroom Kingdom is similar to being a "plumber" in the Ben 10 universe. Maybe "plumbers" are part of an organization of kingdom-wide heroes.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#4phantom_14Posted 3/22/2013 4:04:53 PM
jedinat posted...

In Superstar Sega their is a part were Mario does some plumbing. Even some other character says to Mario something like "you are a plumber after all" before staring that part.
---
No Regrets!!!, Fight!!!, For happiness and a tomorrow.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=phantom14