Is kid icarus uprising a good game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is kid icarus uprising a good game?

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#11
It's a great game, fun characters and voices, a good amount of content, a pretty varied story (I don't get one someone said it was repetitive as the story actually splits up into little arcs) and I'd say the time might be some 10-15 hours minimum.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Mascara_Snake

Mascara_Snake
3 years ago#12
I have it and I can see how people can appreciate it for what it is, but I honestly cannot get beyond the controls. I've tried multiple times and I just can't get used to it. That isn't to say it's a bad game, but I'd say it's only enjoyable if you can actually deal with the controls, personally.
Steam: Giever
3DS: 2707-2677-5299

User Info: uhohjonah

uhohjonah
3 years ago#13
Hell yes it is! One of the best games on 3DS!
Not changing this sig until Monster Hunter 4 comes out in US

User Info: AdlezLegend

AdlezLegend
3 years ago#14
Does a bear crap in the Woods?

And does Miyamoto crap on the hopes and dreams of millions of Paper Mario fans?
Motha Snakin' Planes.

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
3 years ago#15
It really is a very good game even one year later. I clocked around 250 hours into the game and really the game is fun and it has a lot of replay value
If I was a copy, why would beat myself up?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is kid icarus uprising a good game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived