Are you confident enough to play your 3DS in public?

#61EmeralDragon23Posted 3/24/2013 12:27:01 AM
Ive seen people play it on the bus or train. When that happens i pop out my vita and theyre like oooh i wish i had a vita

Yeah, okay.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#62OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2013 12:27:45 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
yukito posted...
Yes. I pull it out in lots of public places.

Wanna play some time? *wink wink*

._.
#63MrDrippyPosted 3/24/2013 12:33:05 AM
It has nothing to do with confidence. Everyone I know knows I'm a gamer and I don't care if people see me playing video games in public.

Anyways, I take my 3DS everywhere! I don't really have time to take it out and play in public. When I go to school I go straight to my class and leave as soon as its over. Thats how I am everywhere I go. I don't spend any extra time doing other stuff. If I used public transportation then I'd easily use that time playing with my 3DS.

But occasionally I'll play about 20 minutes during my lunch at work. Mostly because hanging out with my friends at lunch has gotten boring lately. I sit with girls at lunch and sometimes they only talk about girl stuff so I get bored. lol

---
http://i.imgur.com/R8gpXAg.jpg
#64RPGNinja123Posted 3/24/2013 12:35:44 AM
MrDrippy posted...
It has nothing to do with confidence. Everyone I know knows I'm a gamer and I don't care if people see me playing video games in public.

Anyways, I take my 3DS everywhere! I don't really have time to take it out and play in public. When I go to school I go straight to my class and leave as soon as its over. Thats how I am everywhere I go. I don't spend any extra time doing other stuff. If I used public transportation then I'd easily use that time playing with my 3DS.

But occasionally I'll play about 20 minutes during my lunch at work. Mostly because hanging out with my friends at lunch has gotten boring lately. I sit with girls at lunch and sometimes they only talk about girl stuff so I get bored. lol

I don't think anybody really means confidence they mean when you start getting older does it become socially awkward to have the 3DS out and playing? And frankly no I don't care, I spent my own money so I can play it wherever I damn well please.
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787
#65MrDrippyPosted 3/24/2013 12:37:51 AM
I don't care if I look awkward. There's nothing wrong with playing video games. If people think you are childish or whatever, then those people are stupid, ignorant and close minded. Trust me, I get criticized all the time. I'm 24 years old btw.

Luckily at my school theres tons of people that play video games. It's pretty much all we talk about.
---
http://i.imgur.com/R8gpXAg.jpg
#66gamercat86Posted 3/24/2013 1:26:38 AM
Why would I need confidence in the first place? As long as I don't bother anyone, it shouldn't really matter what I do with my time and things. I take my 3DS to school and play it on breaks and even with friends. I see plenty of people playing Pokemon on campus, and they're in college already!
#67GenoPosted 3/24/2013 6:40:52 AM(edited)
I play both my PSP and 3DS out in public, depending on which one I leave the house with. If there's a point where I have to wait for a long period of time, and doing something will alleviate boredom and entertain me, then why do I give a crap what anyone else thinks?

oooh i wish i had a vita

... said no-one ever.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#68silenthill4vidPosted 3/24/2013 7:00:55 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Ive seen people play it on the bus or train. When that happens i pop out my vita and theyre like oooh i wish i had a vita

---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.