IF they were to make a new sonic game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. IF they were to make a new sonic game...
3 years ago#1
and it there would be a 3ds version would you want it to be like...

A full port
Sonic generations like game
Sonic rush like game
or a Sonic Advance like game?
3DS Friend Code: 2294-3549-5852
Accounts: Twitter ilikepie641 / Deviantart ilikepie641 / Youtube ilikepieism / Skype iateilikepie641 / Facebook Novotic Cosmos
3 years ago#2
Since their 3D games are getting better, I'd like a full port. Speaking of which, would some one port Sonic and the Secret Rings to the 3DS already? That game is so under-rated.
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
3 years ago#3
frankly, i enjoyed all sonic games i've played everything from generations besides 06 (and unleashed Hd if it counts), both rushes, ds colors, all advances, black knight, secret rings, both 4s)
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#4
None, I want an Adventure-like game, with Chao garden. That, or a port of DX/Battle to the eshop for both WiiU and 3DS
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
3 years ago#5
Quote:None, I want an Adventure-like game, with Chao garden. That, or a port of DX/Battle to the eshop for both WiiU and 3DS

I always wanted the garden concept to get it's own game. Bring that to 3DS.
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
3 years ago#6
WrestlinFan posted...
Quote:None, I want an Adventure-like game, with Chao garden. That, or a port of DX/Battle to the eshop for both WiiU and 3DS

I always wanted the garden concept to get it's own game. Bring that to 3DS.

I've been waiting for a full Chao game since the DS came out with Nintendogs.

Unfortunately, SEGA would probably make it for the iOS platform if they did make it now days. :/
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
3 years ago#7
I just want to play as tails again :(

Without any silly mechs, without any stupid tag team gimmicks (not including something like Advance 3), without a floating snowboard, not in a stupid iOS or apple app, and without any other characters at all (ala heroes) preferably.

Seriously, it's been too long. :(

Just go back to Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and maybe Amy or Blaze to promote gender friendliness.
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
3 years ago#8
Sonic Adventure 3 please with Chao Garden.
3DS Friend Code: 4940 - 5485 - 8720
PSN: Avertice
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. IF they were to make a new sonic game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived