Didn't expect much from HarmoKnight demo

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Didn't expect much from HarmoKnight demo
3 years ago#1
Pleasantly surprised

I'm gonna perfect the Bicycle stage tonight I swear it!
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
3 years ago#2
What is perfect? 73? Or what? I don't know if I'm missing any "hidden" things...
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#3
Has to be 72

I hit everything except that last crab and got 71
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
3 years ago#4
Probably 73, then...I got a 72, and I'm pretty sure I missed one thing.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
3 years ago#5
I am absolutely terrible at these kinds of games. I always mix up buttons so I don't think I'll be able to play this one.
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel Wii U: Bernkastel
message me if you add me. yes, there is a spelling difference between my psn and wiiu
3 years ago#6
Did you hit the triangles?
3 years ago#7
PrincessTsuki posted...

I did, yeah.
3 years ago#8
PrincessTsuki posted...

Yep!
3 years ago#9
Perfect is 90. I should know. I was one of the first to get that score and provide proof.
Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
3 years ago#10
Highest I've got is 86. Not sure what I'm missing.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Didn't expect much from HarmoKnight demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived