Whats Nintendo's best handheld franchise?

#21MilesTeg420(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:33:37 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
Why the heck was Advance Wars on this list? <.< Most people never even heard of that series these day, let alone even think about calling it Nintendo's best handheld franchise.

Regardless Pokemon by a land slide, Mario had a chance in the GBA era but even then it was rigged with it mostly just being ports and all...

It's always been on handhelds. The only other franchise I could think of to put there instead is Metroid. Unless I'm forgetting a really obvious one?
#22Air_Dragon_1Posted 3/24/2013 8:35:58 AM
xdifferentx posted...
Whether you think so or not, it's most definitely Pokemon, sales prove it.

This XD
---
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
#23pbandjamesPosted 3/24/2013 8:37:40 AM
strongo9 posted...
Pokemon has become extremely overrated as of lately. It's pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? The use of the term "overrated."
---
Game news is the best news.
#24mad9671Posted 3/24/2013 8:43:14 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
Why the heck was Advance Wars on this list? <.< Most people never even heard of that series these day, let alone even think about calling it Nintendo's best handheld franchise.

Regardless Pokemon by a land slide, Mario had a chance in the GBA era but even then it was rigged with it mostly just being ports and all...

Hey , I opted for Advance Wars ! Unless you play a single game in its series you will not understand how good the games in this series are ! Heard somewhere that they had to stop making Advance wars series because people forgot to sleep or lost their sleep due to playing this game series ( it was that addictive to play once you get the hang of it ).
I really wish Intelligent Systems revamp the series and made a completely new game with upgraded graphics and may be a First Person View !
#25Swiftblade09Posted 3/24/2013 8:53:53 AM
pbandjames posted...
strongo9 posted...
Pokemon has become extremely overrated as of lately. It's pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? The use of the term "overrated."

This.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards