Walmart Price Matched

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Walmart Price Matched

User Info: andrewdowns

andrewdowns
3 years ago#1
I just went in with the scanned image that leaked earlier in the week. They accepted it and price matched a 3DS XL and regular 3DS. I would've picked up 2 Pikachu ones as well, but it appears my small-town Walmart isn't getting any. Road trip to Target tomorrow morning. Hopefully it all works out there.

Some of you late-nighters might wanna see if your local Walmart will price-match for you. Then you might beat the morning rush.
XBL Gamertag: AndrewDowns

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#2
Wal-Mart is still open in the US? They close here at 5PM, lulz.

User Info: MrDrippy

MrDrippy
3 years ago#3
OoSubaruoO posted...
Wal-Mart is still open in the US? They close here at 5PM, lulz.

Some are 24 hours. The nearest Walmart in my area close at 10 pm I think. But theres one an hour away that's open 24 hours a day.
http://i.imgur.com/R8gpXAg.jpg

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#4
Well, they're open till 9PM here on Weekdays, 5PM on Weekends. None are open 24 hrs where I am.

User Info: tiger_rampage

tiger_rampage
3 years ago#5
Out of curiosity, exactly what did you get them to price match? Sorry I'm a little late to the game, but curious nonetheless.
Gamertag: tiger rampage2

User Info: MasafumiGoto

MasafumiGoto
3 years ago#6
159.99 3DS XL that's on sale at Target today.

Edit: Reading comprehension...I should be sleeping soon. He used the leaked scan from Cag I guess.
ASRock Ext 3 Gen 3 | i7 2600k | GSkill 16 GB | 670 GTX | Antec EA650 | Crucial M4 128 GB | WD Black 750 GB
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4166/akfg.jpg

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
3 years ago#7
OoSubaruoO posted...
Well, they're open till 9PM here on Weekdays, 5PM on Weekends. None are open 24 hrs where I am.

That's really odd. How the heck do people get their shopping done with such odd hours?

My Walmart is 24 hours.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#8
abbyhitter posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

That's really odd. How the heck do people get their shopping done with such odd hours?

My Walmart is 24 hours.

I live in Canada, so I guess that answers it. I think there are some that are open 24 hours here, but not much.

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
3 years ago#9
5PM? What the hell? Does your town also outlaw dancing?
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/237/finalfantasyiii.png
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Walmart Price Matched

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived