I'm waiting in my car at my Target parking lot for the Pikachu 3DS

#51DAT_DANG_Posted 3/24/2013 6:50:31 AM
HojoForTehWin posted...
I was at Target an hour early. I confirmed with my favorite electronics rep there that they received 3 on their truck last Wednesday. There was one guy ahead of me, and a father and young (6ish?) son behind me.

When we got inside the electronics rep working brought 2 out and I called him on it. I already was getting mine, but the little kid was crying and I refuse to be that guy, no matter how badly I wanted it, because I'm an adult and he was just a little boy. I even told them that if the other one didn't turn up I'd let the boy have mine and go home happy with a cheaper than normal blue XL. The guy resisted until I asked to speak to the store manager that let us inside early to wait because it was raining and cold. The manager unlocked a drawer behind the counter and found the third one that the rep working was hiding, presumably for himself, a friend, or a family member.

The guy got an *** chewing and was obviously pretty upset with me, but I didn't care. I felt like a hero for a minute. :)

Lol good job. I work at Target and I am annoyed when this happens. If it is something that has been out for awhile and you want to buy it on your break that's fine but when it's a freaking console or something popular and it JUST came out? Ridiculous.
---
http://backloggery.com/dat_doofus
Gamers should talk about Games, not the Consoles they are played on
#52HojoForTehWinPosted 3/24/2013 7:04:14 AM
DAT_DANG_ posted...
HojoForTehWin posted...
I was at Target an hour early. I confirmed with my favorite electronics rep there that they received 3 on their truck last Wednesday. There was one guy ahead of me, and a father and young (6ish?) son behind me.

When we got inside the electronics rep working brought 2 out and I called him on it. I already was getting mine, but the little kid was crying and I refuse to be that guy, no matter how badly I wanted it, because I'm an adult and he was just a little boy. I even told them that if the other one didn't turn up I'd let the boy have mine and go home happy with a cheaper than normal blue XL. The guy resisted until I asked to speak to the store manager that let us inside early to wait because it was raining and cold. The manager unlocked a drawer behind the counter and found the third one that the rep working was hiding, presumably for himself, a friend, or a family member.

The guy got an *** chewing and was obviously pretty upset with me, but I didn't care. I felt like a hero for a minute. :)

Lol good job. I work at Target and I am annoyed when this happens. If it is something that has been out for awhile and you want to buy it on your break that's fine but when it's a freaking console or something popular and it JUST came out? Ridiculous.

Yeah.. the same guy did the same thing when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate came out, but there was nothing I could do because he purchased 2 different copies right when they opened and they only got 3. I was hoping to get it with the buy 2 get one sale. I'm not a big fan of that guy and I'm pretty glad he got what was coming to him!
---
Wily was right. PSN ID: LostTheGame
#53silenthill4vidPosted 3/24/2013 7:07:06 AM
Linkin-Park_ posted...
this is pathetic

---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#54HojoForTehWinPosted 3/24/2013 7:08:28 AM
silenthill4vid posted...
Linkin-Park_ posted...
this is pathetic

http://mojosavings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/prep-H.jpg

You might need this, mate.
---
Wily was right. PSN ID: LostTheGame
#55JumpmandkPosted 3/24/2013 7:14:28 AM
DAT_DANG_ posted...
Making the trip in an hour in Vegas...

Actually saw another user here say he was in Vegas too. Quite funny.

Yeah, I'm in Vegas. I'm heading out in about 30 minutes. I live in the Northwest, wish me luck. LOL
#56360elitekidPosted 3/24/2013 7:23:08 AM
wonder if it really will be "limited" or Nintendough will just pump out more cause it sold so well. also wonder what it will sell for on ebay etc. i'll keep watch i passed on it this time
---
PSN:NSPORTER
Lets boogie.. NP: NBA2K13, NCAA13 retro city rampage, AC3 . waiting for: ,PSASBR, *fingers crossed* Sypro HD collection.
#57ChargedShotPosted 3/24/2013 8:03:54 AM
My god this family of three were in front of me, I was second in line. I thought the family was only buying one, since it's mom and dad with their daughter. They relentlessly took all 3 available to sell. I luckily still got mines as it was reserved in storage for me to pick up but holy **** kids behind me were all sad and teary.
---
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp57/chargedshot/SIG.jpg
#58BerserkerX2Posted 3/24/2013 8:11:19 AM
Saw some in Walmart store on Friday no one seem to give a f*** about it
#59DoctorCrabMDPosted 3/24/2013 8:17:07 AM
Why exactly are you guys camping out to buy some Pikachu 3DS? Wtf....
#60DiviDudePosted 3/24/2013 8:48:27 AM
DoctorCrabMD posted...
Why exactly are you guys camping out to buy some Pikachu 3DS? Wtf....