I seriously don't see the appeal of Pokemon.

#51parKb5Posted 3/24/2013 2:31:16 PM
adonfraz posted...
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Vito219 posted...
Well if it doesn't appeal to you, why worry. Go spend some time playing/thinking about games you do enjoy. Everyone has their own tastes.

I'm not worried about it, but it gets a little aggravating when people come on gamefaqs and flood the front page with a million variations the same damn topic.

A Limited Edition console that's $40 off the regular price was just released this morning.

Of course there are going to be a lot of topics about it, Pokemon or not IMO.

There would be plenty of topics for a U.S release of a Limited Edition Fire Emblem, Luigi, SMT, or Monster Hunter XL console too.

Ummm..there is a Limited Edition Fire Emblem system that was released in the US.

See? It got so little attention, you didn't even know it existed.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#52258lazaPosted 3/24/2013 2:38:05 PM
Personally, I don't see the appeal myself, yet I still continue to play them. It's weird.
---
The official Arc of the Final Fantasy XV boards!
#53MelkacPosted 3/24/2013 2:40:48 PM
Cool story. If you don't like it, just don't play it lol

...Now seriously, why are you even here?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#54Swiftblade09Posted 3/24/2013 2:42:10 PM
parKb5 posted...
adonfraz posted...
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Vito219 posted...
Well if it doesn't appeal to you, why worry. Go spend some time playing/thinking about games you do enjoy. Everyone has their own tastes.

I'm not worried about it, but it gets a little aggravating when people come on gamefaqs and flood the front page with a million variations the same damn topic.

A Limited Edition console that's $40 off the regular price was just released this morning.

There would be plenty of topics for a U.S release of a Limited Edition Fire Emblem, Luigi, SMT, or Monster Hunter XL console too.

Ummm..there is a Limited Edition Fire Emblem system that was released in the US.

Who didn't know about the Awakening 3ds?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#55ShadowGandalfPosted 3/24/2013 2:45:22 PM
I seriously don't see the appeal of many things, but I keep it to myself.
(I love Pokemon by the way, and have played over 30 individual games, I never get tired of it)
#56parKb5Posted 3/24/2013 2:47:58 PM
Swiftblade09 posted...
parKb5 posted...
adonfraz posted...
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Vito219 posted...

Who didn't know about the Awakening 3ds?

I'm assuming adonfranz didn't know because he said, to paraphrase the bolded section, that there aren't so many topics because the limited edition console is a Pikachu, that if they released a limited edition Fire Emblem console in the US there would be many topics about that, too.

I pointed out that there IS a limited edition Fire Emblem console in the US and that there were so few topics about it, that he didn't know it existed.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#57Jammer196Posted 3/24/2013 3:07:00 PM
Most of the things you say are true, but I just go insane trying to get as many Pokemon as possible.
---
Terraria Release Date, March 26!
PSN - Jammer196 Playing Burnout Paradise and Psychonauts
#58FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/24/2013 3:07:32 PM
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Vito219 posted...

I seriously don't see why you care. So what, People love Pokemon, you don't.
#59KamilPosted 3/24/2013 3:08:44 PM
I don't get Pokemon really either but I'm not going to begrudge the people who do. I actually do like Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (which is similar to Pokemon) but even that isn't my favorite DQ game.
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#60DoctorCrabMDPosted 3/24/2013 3:17:49 PM
The whole $40 off thing didn't happen in Canada. The Pikachu console is $40-$50 MORE expensive.