Nintendo, you are idiots. Just saying. [Pikachu 3DS XL rant]

#11Blood_NightsPosted 3/24/2013 2:05:20 PM
*huggles his Pikachu 3DS XL that he got right before closing at GameStop*

Apparently where I live, they weren't nearly as popular as some places.
---
Windows 7 Pro|Intel i5 @ 3.4GHZ|64GB DDR3 1600MHZ|Nvidia GTX 670 2048MB DDR5|4 Bread slots dedicated to Minecraft
#12DilliciousPosted 3/24/2013 2:05:35 PM
Didn't want the pikachu XL, but I agree only getting one in is really silly.
---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115
Currently Playing: Etrain Odyssey 4, Devil Survivor Overclocked.
#13CharREXPosted 3/24/2013 2:06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be more than 1 shipment. You just have to wait for a bit.
---
The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer.
#14Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:13:57 PM
CharREX posted...
I'm pretty sure there will be more than 1 shipment. You just have to wait for a bit.

Nope. GameStop confirmed its 1 shipment and that's it. Limited can happen, but not a 1-day limited. That's beyond idiotic.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#15Baha05Posted 3/24/2013 2:23:20 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Nope. GameStop confirmed its 1 shipment and that's it. Limited can happen, but not a 1-day limited. That's beyond idiotic.

Again Limited Edition.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#16HakuPosted 3/24/2013 2:25:25 PM
Why is it so limited in the US only? We got it here as well (Europe), and they were limited also, but there must have been a huge amount produced as they are still available
http://www.game.co.uk/en/limited-edition-pikachu-nintendo-3ds-xl-187676

Seems odd that for the US, there were so few.
#17crimsonclaw111Posted 3/24/2013 2:26:11 PM
Why is it so limited in the US only? We got it here as well (Europe), and they were limited also, but there must have been a huge amount produced as they are still available
http://www.game.co.uk/en/limited-edition-pikachu-nintendo-3ds-xl-187676

Seems odd that for the US, there were so few.

Reggie only likes Red or Blue apparently.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#18CharREXPosted 3/24/2013 2:30:58 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
CharREX posted...

I would not trust GameStop if I were you. I guarantee you there will be more shipment coming in.
---
The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer.
#19LinkMaster2703Posted 3/24/2013 2:41:54 PM
ITT: Another entitled baby didn't get exactly what he wanted.

Move on folks, nothing new to see here.
#20Madness2012Posted 3/24/2013 3:11:10 PM
redmarth posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
Madness2012 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
Someone doesn't understand the point of limited editions.

I agree i waited all night for mine,you know why,Bexause they are LIMITED EDITIONS,
LIMITED being the key word here.If you wanna complain,call Nintendo costumer service....

Look up the word LIMITED

confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed: a limited space; limited resources.

So we're going to be blind Nintendrones that instead of realizing Nintendo's handling this super poorly, we're going to jump on "Oh its limited dur hur hur hur hur hur". Yeah, you enjoy lettign Nintendo **** around with you.

Is gaming new to you or something? Companies like NISA sell out on preorders. Heck it isn't even limited to games. Clothing brands like Supreme sell out in minutes upon release.

Very good point