How is Luigi's Mansion everyone?

#1nayr626Posted 3/24/2013 3:11:14 PM
I went to gamestop this morning to get the melody pokemon for my brother. The guys at gamestop were dressed in Luigi hats and moustaches lol.

How is it so far? I've never played the original, but this game looks kind of fun.
---
Tedious weeds that the media breeds, but the animal gets what the animal needs
PSN: Arnnaria
#2JoeBudden42Posted 3/24/2013 3:16:07 PM
I saw the hats too lol

Personally I'm loving it so far. The 3D is ghosting like a mother but I'm still enjoying it. First boss actually was difficult I liked it.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#3MottmanPosted 3/24/2013 3:20:19 PM
Haven't gotten very far, but what I have played has been fun.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#4ItsHip2BSquarePosted 3/24/2013 3:20:40 PM
I played for a couple of hours this afternoon and am really enjoying it. Incredibly well done and Nintendo included a lot of subtle details (like Luigi nervously humming along with the music). By far one of my favorite 3DS games to date.
---
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? Cubivore and PSO I & II forever!! MegaMan Member #3
#5parKb5Posted 3/24/2013 3:21:45 PM
ItsHip2BSquare posted...
I played for a couple of hours this afternoon and am really enjoying it. Incredibly well done and Nintendo included a lot of subtle details (like Luigi nervously humming along with the music). By far one of my favorite 3DS games to date.

I love how the Doctor says that Luigi's DS battery will last longer b/c he turned the brightness down.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#6ItsHip2BSquarePosted 3/24/2013 3:29:38 PM
parKb5 posted...
ItsHip2BSquare posted...

I love how the Doctor says that Luigi's DS battery will last longer b/c he turned the brightness down.

Exactly!! It's these small details they included that make the biggest difference in my opinion!
---
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? Cubivore and PSO I & II forever!! MegaMan Member #3
#7AncientRomeBCPosted 3/24/2013 3:40:01 PM
on like the 5th mission its fantastic plus using headphones adds to the experience :)
---
3DS XL - 2423 2409 6597
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
#8ObtuseAnginaPosted 3/24/2013 3:45:25 PM
It's fantastic, and one of the best games on the system
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#9WrestlinFanPosted 3/24/2013 3:58:15 PM
It's pretty good. Really different from the original but still good.
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
#10VyersPosted 3/24/2013 3:59:06 PM
Mechanically fun, but the jury's still out for me on whether the concept lives up to Luigi's Mansion's.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!