pikachu xl club nintendo code and fire emblem code raffle

#11kesslersyndromePosted 3/24/2013 5:56:14 PM
She wants vampire babies ofc
---
Everything's sony.
#12GhetsisPosted 3/24/2013 6:01:56 PM(edited)
cryoma7 posted...
In Stephanie Meyers masterpiece Twilight ,the Protagonist (Bella) is faced with a great dilema. She knows Edward is a vampire thus putting her in great danger but at the same time she feels a strong bond between the both of them. Explain

That's not a question. What am I supposed to be explaining? The bond? Oh well, I'll try anyway.

Bella is in love with a sexy vampire. She is also not the most sane of people, evidenced by the fact that after he runs away from her, she puts herself in near-death situations just so she can see hallucinations of him. In other words, she's a mentally unstable person who is fueled by lust.

That's my answer. Go me!
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#13SouthrnboyjPosted 3/24/2013 5:58:31 PM
Since my answer won't count, I'll explain. Bella is an emotionless teenager. It consists of a love triangle between an overzealous best friend that howls at the moon, an overly dramatic girl, and a emotionally closed off boyfriend. Twilight is no more a vampire movie than Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is a Lord of the Rings movie because it has elves. Don't be fooled. Twilight is essentially 90210 set in the Northwest. Twilight is the same middle school love drama you've seen 100 times over. Only when you saw it before it wasn't needlessly overhyped like it is now. You've got Mr. Sparkly Skin on one side and Mr. Friend Zone on the other who starts having thoughts about Bella about the time he starts getting hair in funny places and howling at the moon.

I don't understand how Edward and Bella connect at all. They never seem happy, everything is always so serious. He seems so perplexed 24/7. No matter what he says, it looks like it's the most important thing he has ever said. He has no personality. I don't buy the teen love.
---
-Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else-
#14longlong14Posted 3/24/2013 5:58:32 PM
Cause Bella knows Edward will turn her into a sparkling vampire towards the end of the saga.
#15Swiftblade09Posted 3/24/2013 5:59:39 PM
Poorly written plot
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#16MisoSoup27Posted 3/24/2013 6:00:03 PM
she doesnt afraid of anything
---
XBL: Maniac MisoSoup
Steam: MisoSoup
#17FieldTornOutlawPosted 3/24/2013 6:00:57 PM
Magnets.
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
#18strongo9Posted 3/24/2013 6:03:25 PM
She loves him. She feels like he's somebody that actually understands and cares for her. She feels protected when she's with him. I suppose the risk of dating a vampire also attracts her in that risky sort of way.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#19masterplumPosted 3/24/2013 6:04:36 PM
Although the danger of love is always present in romances, Bella chose exceptional danger by being with a vampire. Bella's choice however wasn't completely foolish. Edward himself chose the higher path as a "vegetarian" vampire, and thus the love could take hold.

Though there were many trials along the way, along with the screwing over of the werewolf who was the only good part of the entire series, the love did in fact take hold and last until the books were finished where with we can only hope something terrible happened to them
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#20JoeBudden42Posted 3/24/2013 6:06:12 PM
Ghetsis posted...
cryoma7 posted...
In Stephanie Meyers masterpiece Twilight ,the Protagonist (Bella) is faced with a great dilema. She knows Edward is a vampire thus putting her in great danger but at the same time she feels a strong bond between the both of them. Explain

That's not a question.

That's what I said. It's not a complete question. Anybody answering obviously has previous knowledge on the subject because TC's question is NOT COMPLETE QUESTION.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.