pikachu xl club nintendo code and fire emblem code raffle

#21GhetsisPosted 3/24/2013 6:06:59 PM
Edward and his family aren't vegetarians. They went hunting for meat all the time.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#22FlyingRaisinPosted 3/24/2013 6:08:49 PM
It's not a strong bond for him. It's actually a hypnotic effect most sparkly things bestow upon the weakminded to draw them closer to death and dinner plates.
In other words, she's being held hostage
#23yukitoPosted 3/24/2013 6:09:08 PM
Yeah that's not really a question. But I'll try?:

I guess the dilemma is that Edward is kind of controlling; he wants Bella but doesn't want to hurt her (because she's a frail human) or turn her (because that would rob her of her humanity/a chance for a normal life). But Bella loves him anyway, for reasons that were never that clear to me.

Also there is another dilemma involving her werewolf friend who cannot keep his shirt on. Because love triangles are the ultimate drama. I dunno, I didn't read past the first book to be honest.
---
He's gonna kick that burger!
-Yusketeers
#24SeamusOHasseyPosted 3/24/2013 6:11:08 PM(edited)
I don't know which is worse: The fact topic creator is using Twilight for reference or the fact that so many people itt actually knows more about it.

Explain

What happened was that after another terrible book series ended, an even more terrible book series popped up which in turn made some even more terrible movies with sparkling vampires. I think what happened was that Ms. Meyer had some Taco Bell one night, couldn't control it, and thus Twilight was born.
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/cu/curvy-kate-portia-thong-by-curvy-kate.jpg
#25GhetsisPosted 3/24/2013 6:10:52 PM
How is Edward controlling?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#26SafetyReyPosted 3/24/2013 6:13:55 PM
I believe the author was lonely and needed a new romance in her life and started writing, there's hints of her fetishes within the story. Look beyond the movie and its a really sad sad tale.
---
Waiting for the frost white 3ds [us]
If i slept at night how would i watch you?
#27yukitoPosted 3/24/2013 6:17:14 PM
Ghetsis posted...
How is Edward controlling?

I think at one point he removes the engine from a car to keep her from visiting someone
Wait let me check that.

Yep, various pages on google confirms that. There is seriously a wealth of writing on why the Edward/Bella relationship is absolutely terrible.
---
He's gonna kick that burger!
-Yusketeers
#28Jakerific44Posted 3/24/2013 6:20:49 PM
Emeraldrox posted...
Terrible writing < My answer

---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
http://i48.tinypic.com/w2mtnc.jpg <<<LOL (FIRE EMBLEM: A SPOILERS)
#29SantaeidPosted 3/24/2013 6:24:20 PM
Don't know if I am late but the point is that Bella is in love. She is plain heads over heeI in love and wanted something she could not have/being rebellious also hope that using the word masterpiece was sarcasm. If not then....
---
Intel Core i7 3770, 120 GB Mushikin SSD, 1 TB WD HDD, Nvidia GTX 680, Dual Monitor, CM Storm Trooper Case, Asus P8Z77 Mobo
#30LavendermoonPosted 3/24/2013 6:24:24 PM
I'm guessing since Bella knows that Edward is a vampire, she is fascinated by him. She notices how Edward always stares at her and how he seems to want to be distant from her which makes her more attracted to him. She is willing to take the risk to get to know him better.

Edward notices how Bella is different from normal people as he is unable to read her which makes him fascinated by her. At the same time he wants to distance himself from her because of this attraction in fear of hurting her.