pikachu xl club nintendo code and fire emblem code raffle

#71xzeldax3Posted 3/30/2013 4:52:48 PM
She probably has a life she finds boring. Her attraction to this magical being is her yearning for something interesting.
#72hors_doeuvresPosted 3/30/2013 5:19:35 PM
SeamusOHassey posted...
I don't know which is worse: The fact topic creator is using Twilight for reference or the fact that so many people itt actually knows more about it.

You can't criticize properly if you haven't read the actual thing.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#73Chespin-manPosted 3/30/2013 5:24:29 PM
ME!!1
---
Official Chespin Of Pokemon X and Y Boards. 3ds Friend Code : 3668-7470-4989
#74EmeraldroxPosted 3/30/2013 5:31:35 PM
...Chespin what kind of answer is that? and who won by the way? Wasn't this supposed to end a few days ago?
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
#75Blackfire210Posted 3/30/2013 5:48:47 PM
Stephanie Meyers's disgusting fantasies is why she kept with it.
---
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
#76Chespin-manPosted 3/30/2013 6:07:56 PM
cryoma7 posted...
okoko so I have a pikachu club nintendo code and fire emblem code to give away.

rules :

1. Only 100 entries
2. I will use a Random.org
3. You may only enter once
4. The number that the generator spits out will be the winner
5. I WILL be reading the responses so if you BS it your entry will not count

Proof:
http://s4.postimg.org/ko8tedajx/Qo_Uo_HN92kb_T_DGOcz_Ki63_JMZFOk0_FUdu_O6gs_OZv43_M.jpg

To enter you must answer this question:
In 100 words or less

In Stephanie Meyers masterpiece Twilight ,the Protagonist (Bella) is faced with a great dilema. She knows Edward is a vampire thus putting her in great danger but at the same time she feels a strong bond between the both of them. Explain

good luck

Beacause of her race she believes loving him is wrong but love has no boundaries
---
Official Chespin Of Pokemon X and Y Boards. 3ds Friend Code : 3668-7470-4989
#77pbandjamesPosted 3/30/2013 6:42:55 PM
cryoma7 posted...
okoko so I have a pikachu club nintendo code and fire emblem code to give away.

rules :

1. Only 100 entries
2. I will use a Random.org
3. You may only enter once
4. The number that the generator spits out will be the winner
5. I WILL be reading the responses so if you BS it your entry will not count

Proof:
http://s4.postimg.org/ko8tedajx/Qo_Uo_HN92kb_T_DGOcz_Ki63_JMZFOk0_FUdu_O6gs_OZv43_M.jpg

To enter you must answer this question:
In 100 words or less

In Stephanie Meyers masterpiece Twilight ,the Protagonist (Bella) is faced with a great dilema. She knows Edward is a vampire thus putting her in great danger but at the same time she feels a strong bond between the both of them. Explain

good luck

A Twilight explanation? Okay, alright.

Bella is drawn to the allure of making dangerous choices, which rebels against what her father wants. As a police officer, Bella's father represents the law and order Bella has become all-too-familiar with in her life. Bella is internally fed-up with her normal, boring life and wishes for change. Edward, the radically-living vampire, appears and gives Bella the change that she has been wanting without realizing.

Even as vampires, Edward and his family are different from other vampires; this further attracts Bella. Bella is determined to be a part of that which is radically different from everyone's expectations of her, including her own. She starts to dramatically change throughout the book, going from the complacent and quiet daughter to a more rebellious and secretive one. Her father notices this, but can't stop her willful drive to be with Edward and change her life forever.

Incidentally, I don't think the first book is that bad. The series definitely gets worse as it goes on, though. It had more potential, but the author wasted a lot of it. The idea of each vampire having a specific power depending on their previous life was intriguing.

There is much worse than the Twilight series, as evidenced by the fanfic-gone-novel, Fifty Shades of Grey.
---
Game news is the best news.
#78monkeypahngPosted 3/30/2013 6:53:50 PM
This is my answer: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Nucular/Persona_4___Twilight_by_UltimaWe-1.jpg
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#79-Zeke-Posted 3/30/2013 7:20:56 PM
SeamusOHassey posted...
I don't know which is worse: The fact topic creator is using Twilight for reference or the fact that so many people itt actually knows more about it.

The fact that TC called the Twilight saga a masterpiece

As for the "answer", she is in love with him, and while she knows she's putting herself in danger by dating the least manly vampire in the world, I think she finds it exciting enough that makes it worth it

That's all I can tell from the first fourth of the first movie and the last third of the third one
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#80FinalFantasyForeverPosted 3/30/2013 7:25:58 PM
When love clouds your judgement, whether good or bad. Immediate feeling take precedence over any (potential) consequence later.
---
Game Grabs, Trailers, and Pickups!
http://www.youtube.com/storino03