Worst day ever!!

#41ediotsavantPosted 3/25/2013 3:20:28 PM
I was playing Tomb Raider while my girlfriend walked into and saw me excited. Until she slapped me silly.
---
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
#42WrestlinFanPosted 3/25/2013 4:11:04 PM
^ ????
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.
#43darkstar4221Posted 3/25/2013 4:32:05 PM(edited)
I have a dead pixel too but it was because I damaged my 3DS XL by washing the screen with water (before the screen looked 100% normal) Fortunately the water dried up and my screen is back to normal except for one dead pixel.
#44PeteZaHutxPosted 3/25/2013 4:26:02 PM
parKb5 posted...
andizzle29662 posted...
I didn't mean it like it was the worst day ever in my life, come on guys be real. I'm 25, I've been through plenty. I'm just mad that I've wanted this for awhile, then buy it and bam dead pixels. When you turn it on, you can see them clear as day :(

Taken quite literally, the topic was named "Worst day ever!!" that would imply not only during your life span but in the whole history of the universe.

14 billion years...today was the bottom of the barrel.

Glad we got it out of the way, the universe can only improve at this point.

my sides!
#45andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:33:16 PM
darkstar4221 posted...
I have a dead pixel too but it was because I damaged my 3DS XL by washing the screen with water (before the screen looked 100% normal) Fortunately the water dried up and my screen is back to normal except for one dead pixel.

Dang!
---
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.