The New Mystery Dungeon might be the worst in the series...

#21helldewPosted 3/24/2013 7:09:40 PM
TL:DR Easier compared to Sky + No Hunger + IQ Skills apply to every single pokemon + Very limited pokemon variety (140 versus 600+ or so in Sky) = Easier game no matter how you spin it.

there was 492 pokemon in MD sky BTW.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#22tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:10:31 PM
helldew posted...
TL:DR Easier compared to Sky + No Hunger + IQ Skills apply to every single pokemon + Very limited pokemon variety (140 versus 600+ or so in Sky) = Easier game no matter how you spin it.

there was 492 pokemon in MD sky BTW.

Ah true lol. I guess I am stuck thinking about the current gen totals.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#23adonfrazPosted 3/24/2013 7:11:39 PM
tw1g_007 posted...
adonfraz posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Zhacarias posted...
If you haven't bought it yet, how do you even know that information. Also, do you realize that the game is not only targeted toward children but people new to the franchise?

Because unlike most people, I heavily research games I am going to invest in. Maybe $40 comes cheap for you guys who get pocket money but I work lol.

It's retailing for $34.99 and K-mart has it for $29.99.

Wow. K-Mart has it that low? Damn. Thanks for the info man. I may just buy it now for collector's purposes but to be honest I am so let down at this point I may not even bother even at that price range.

No prob.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst