FEZ creator, Phil Fish, thinks the DS and 3DS are a piece of ****

#1hydra_dragonPosted 3/24/2013 10:20:11 PM(edited)
On the Twitter:

"started playing my first monster hunter game last night. on 3DS. it's not exactly playable without that circle pad pro atrocity...i don't understand. why would you even release a game like that on a platform like that? why is it not out on let's say... vita? you know, the one where you could control the camera. it's too bad because MH looks like it's basically phantasy star online but not in space. and i love me some PSO. [sic]" Funny he should say that, considering that our review notes the unwieldiness of the Circle Pad Pro in most situations and how the L is more ideal, but whatevs. Different strokes and all.

"also, im so sick of this dual-screen clamshell bulls***. a 2nd screen adds NOTHING. it's a gimmick. 3D is a gimmick. it's too bad the vita isnt a bigger hit because hardware wise it's PERFECT. it has ONE AWESOME SCREEN, and TWO JOYSTICKS. there's never been a single DS or 3DS that didn't make me go 'i wish this was on a single screen'. and i've never played any game ever anywhere where i was like 'i wish this had a 2nd screen'. and absolutely f****** NOBODY ever went 'i wish this had 2nd screen that is smaller and a different aspect ration and touch but not 3D' the gameboy micro was the best handheld ever. i wish Nintendo would just make a slightly bigger more powerful GBAM-type thing.

http://www.destructoid.com/fez-creator-thinks-ds-and-3ds-are-bullsh-t-249467.phtml

He should just pony up and buy a CPP. Granted, it was dumb of Nintendo not to put it on the 3DS, and I hope they do next time along with multi-touch, if they continue the trend, but still. He sounds like a douche. He apparently bashed PC gamers and then put his game on Steam 9_9;

What is Fez?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LMU5T5vk8
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#2bcorneliaPosted 3/24/2013 10:07:31 PM
I don't care about this person
---
This is an elite pirate
#3LinkMaster2703Posted 3/24/2013 10:08:49 PM
Why should I care about about some guy who released one minor indie hit on the worst system this generation?
#4DarthLaharlPosted 3/24/2013 10:11:14 PM
I don't even know what "FEZ" is...
---
PSN: Unretributed
#5EmeralDragon23Posted 3/24/2013 10:12:25 PM
Never heard of FEZ <_<
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#6SolnotPosted 3/24/2013 10:13:40 PM
I never even heard of Phil the Fish before. Is he related to Fred the Flounder?
#7seriously_lolPosted 3/24/2013 10:15:30 PM
I agree for the most part. I love the games that are on the 3DS but I hate the system itself.
#8UmuruPosted 3/24/2013 10:16:51 PM
Honestly, I don't play many XBox or PC games, so I'm not sure I really understand the significance of this man's opinion.
#9KattrandPosted 3/24/2013 10:18:17 PM
I thought the twitter had a limit on the character number! This is too long to be on the twitter.

This topic is now about doughnuts... Mmmmmmmm Doughnuts!
---
Oh, all right, Uncle Ulty REALLY wants you to paint his portrait!
#10RoksuPosted 3/24/2013 10:22:05 PM
He should play the psp version of MH on Vita then. Problem solved!
---
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034