FEZ creator, Phil Fish, thinks the DS and 3DS are a piece of ****

#261RazieruPosted 3/26/2013 6:32:49 PM
Buretsu posted...
How is it in any way 'extreme' to not want to give money to someone you don't like? You're just being silly now.

No, your understanding of what I said is "silly". It IS "silly" to not only disagree with someone, but in your own little demented ways feel you are spiting them by losing this "respect" you claim you had for them and not buying their games as a result.

The guy could care less about those extreme emotions, let alone you not buying his games all because you don't agree with him. Hell, the guy wouldn't even know to begin with. So....who's truly hurting here in that regard? Am I to not buy the few things that Nintendo does right because they **** up so much these days?

Now if you can't see who's truly being "silly" here after all that has been said, then again like I said before, up that perception of yours. Eh, it's always amazing to reveal such wondrous "revelations" with such trivialities nonetheless.

The guy writes an article solely based on HIS opinion, and he gets another winking article here attempting to chew him out for it. I can't imagine the euphoria you all would feel if he bowed and praised the Nintendo Allah gods instead.
---
I am the sincerest realist.
#262BuretsuPosted 3/26/2013 6:36:14 PM
Razieru posted...
Buretsu posted...
How is it in any way 'extreme' to not want to give money to someone you don't like? You're just being silly now.

No, your understanding of what I said is "silly". It IS "silly" to not only disagree with someone, but in your own little demented ways feel you are spiting them by losing this "respect" you claim you had for them and not buying their games as a result.

The guy could care less about those extreme emotions, let alone you not buying his games all because you don't agree with him. Hell, the guy wouldn't even know to begin with. So....who's truly hurting here in that regard?

The guy who's not making money. Are you really that unfamiliar with the concept of a 'boycott'?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#263RazieruPosted 3/26/2013 6:42:44 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
The guy who's not making money. Are you really that unfamiliar with the concept of a 'boycott'?

Yeah, it's where a bunch of sad people who prance around and truly believe they will change the world or situation at hand with their aimless chants and glaring text on a dry erase board.

Oh yeah - I'm SO not familiar with such a hilarious concept. And seriously, the human beings are moving up to boycotting the guy over a spill of words? If that's the case, let's boycott every damn politician in the world then.
---
#264TheosepiphanesPosted 3/26/2013 6:47:50 PM
Phil's a pretty cool guy, Fez is one of the most enjoyable and intelligent games I've played in a long time. Phil is also a huge Nintendo fanboy. Let's be honest a lot of people would agree that the 3DS/XL isn't the most shining example of Nintendo's design decisions when we compare to their previous handhelds.
#265Robot_SoopaPosted 3/26/2013 7:05:47 PM
Buretsu posted...

It's just kinda dumb really. Letting politics into games always has been. Capcom dicks me over all the time but if they come out with a good game that I'm interested in I'll get it. I'll never understand why people can't just enjoy a good game without having to know the Religious view, political stance and mother's maiden name of the people who make it. Who cares if Phil Fish is a dick if you enjoy the game.

It's especially petty to boycott someone for such a trivial opinion. If he was against LBGT rights and was actively using his Fez money to fight them that'd be one thing. But you're boycotting him because he said modern Japanese gaming sucks and Nintendo made poor choices with the 3DS?
#266MrKunioPosted 3/26/2013 7:34:29 PM
bcornelia posted...
I don't care about this person

This.

Who cares. I dont even want to care what FEZ is. Sounds lame.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#267RazieruPosted 3/26/2013 8:30:10 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
It's just kinda dumb really. Letting politics into games always has been. Capcom dicks me over all the time but if they come out with a good game that I'm interested in I'll get it. I'll never understand why people can't just enjoy a good game without having to know the Religious view, political stance and mother's maiden name of the people who make it. Who cares if Phil Fish is a dick if you enjoy the game.

It's especially petty to boycott someone for such a trivial opinion. If he was against LBGT rights and was actively using his Fez money to fight them that'd be one thing. But you're boycotting him because he said modern Japanese gaming sucks and Nintendo made poor choices with the 3DS?

It is dumb and classless character that allows one to get political and/or religious over trivialities as such. That's the type of stuff I always rip on GameFAQS - how people have such a heart attack over simple little things like this, especially when it involves Nintendo in any shape or form.

If you claim to not care, then why are you allowing that person to upset you? Why are you rife with gloom? Why are you making tongue bitten responses?

If even one or two people around here thought about any of that at all before rushing in with their predictable and scorned reactions, they would realize that they are not as clever as they would like to believe and try to come off as.
---