Here are pictures of my new Pika 3DS-XL with the Circle Pad Pro XL

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 3/24/2013 10:15:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jahkaPB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ivOdK9a.jpg
#2Luigifan141Posted 3/24/2013 10:17:22 PM
That looks like a disaster.
---
Official Mike Meekins of the AA5 boards. Official Olimar of the SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Psychonauts, Luigi's Mansion 2
#3jedinatPosted 3/24/2013 10:17:35 PM
Looks like a puddle of unhealthy Pikachu doodoo has pooled around the poor little guy.
#4RPGNinja123Posted 3/24/2013 10:17:40 PM
Do you have screen protectors on I can't tell?
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:21:51 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...

No. waste of money.
#6Starwars4JPosted 3/24/2013 10:26:27 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

No. waste of money.

The waste of money would be not having screen protectors. Screen protectors are cheap, easy to use, and easily disposable. Worth their weight in gold.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:27:46 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

No. waste of money.

The waste of money would be not having screen protectors. Screen protectors are cheap, easy to use, and easily disposable. Worth their weight in gold.

the screen doesnt scratch if you take good care of it, only wipe it with microfiber cloth like youre suppose to and not your shirt or something, and always wear a wrist strap (which i bought separately for this 3DS XL)
#8elstevostinkoPosted 3/24/2013 10:36:55 PM(edited)
Just get a rubber tipped stylus. It's an XL so you can use a larger stylus like one for E-Readers (finger sized).
Cost me $10 and no worrying about scratches, air bubbles, or finger prints!

I also keep a microfiber cloth in the case with my 3DSXL in case it actually is needed.

Just wondering, is it a Pokemon wrist strap?
I found out the Pokemon Stylus/Wrist Straps at GameStop are only $2 now instead of $10, bought one just for the wrist strap since i have my soft/rubber tipped stylus.
---
GT: NYNJUH
Grunts are even prettier on the inside, that's why I use grenades!
#9Starwars4JPosted 3/24/2013 10:38:38 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the screen doesnt scratch if you take good care of it, only wipe it with microfiber cloth like youre suppose to and not your shirt or something, and always wear a wrist strap (which i bought separately for this 3DS XL)

It most certainly does. Perhaps you don't see large scratches, but put it under a light and you will see hairline scratches. That is if you actually use the screen at all. Regardless if you're willing to invest in a microfiber cloth and a wrist strap (honestly a wrist strap? I never use one as I never do anything that remotely puts the system in danger of being dropped or flung), the minimal cost of a screen protector is certainly worth it. You're far more likely to scratch your screen than you are to drop your system.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10danny5329Posted 3/24/2013 10:40:50 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

No. waste of money.

Agreed. Didnt use any since i got my XL and there's not a single scratch on it yet, even after 74 hours of theatrhythm final fantasy. And yes microfiber cleaning cloth is the way to go.

Screen protectors are so gimicky i have 1 on my normal 3DS and they have scratches all over the film. Ugh. gimmicks.