Here are pictures of my new Pika 3DS-XL with the Circle Pad Pro XL

#31a_ak57Posted 3/25/2013 1:56:36 AM
All it takes is a bit of dust landing on your stylus tip to make you regret not spending a couple dollars. I really don't understand the "screen protectors are for losers" mentality considering there are no drawbacks to using one. I just...don't get it.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#32OoSubaruoOPosted 3/25/2013 3:32:51 AM(edited)
a_ak57 posted...
All it takes is a bit of dust landing on your stylus tip to make you regret not spending a couple dollars. I really don't understand the "screen protectors are for losers" mentality considering there are no drawbacks to using one. I just...don't get it.

First off, you're using an example that rarely ever happens. Second, that "it's only a few dollars" argument is moot, because once the protector gets damaged enough, you have to change it.

Costing you another $10+ (if you're using Hori's brand, which majority do use). No one's stopping you from buying them, but a lot of people find them to be a waste of money.
#33strongo9Posted 3/25/2013 3:39:29 AM
That makes me sad.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#34SkittyOnWailordPosted 3/25/2013 3:43:40 AM
The amount of people here that think a screen protector is necessary astounds me. Just take care of your system and you won't need them. Microscratches don't happen either unless you're really doing something wrong.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#35OoSubaruoOPosted 3/25/2013 3:48:29 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
The amount of people here that think a screen protector is necessary astounds me. Just take care of your system and you won't need them. Microscratches don't happen either unless you're really doing something wrong.

The people that want them can buy them, but don't come here and tell us that we have to buy them to enjoy our handhelds.
#36SkittyOnWailordPosted 3/25/2013 3:53:14 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...

The people that want them can buy them, but don't come here and tell us that we have to buy them to enjoy our handhelds.

More importantly, people shouldn't say that we'll damage our systems if we don't use a screen protector. Just because they need one to keep their system in good condition doesn't mean that applies to everyone. People need to learn that opinion =/= fact.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#37SMASHKING84Posted 3/25/2013 3:57:48 AM
imo this needs a yellow cppxl
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU