Any chance of a GOOD Castlevania for 3DS????

#1The_AkxsionPosted 3/24/2013 10:52:13 PM
Metroidvania

GBA NDS style Castlevania for 3DS

?

I have played every one of them that have this playstyle and i want a NEW one very badly!!!!!!!
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#2LinkMaster2703Posted 3/24/2013 10:53:54 PM
I do to. Unfortunately, it's looking less and less likely. After that travesty that was Mirror of Fate, Castlevania is on it's last leg on handhelds.
#3d0wnerPosted 3/24/2013 10:55:26 PM
Unlikely. God how I want it.
---
shoot the core.
#4bcorneliaPosted 3/24/2013 10:58:11 PM
So if it's not a Metroidvania, it's not good? Can't say I agree with that sentiment.

Mirror of Fate was pretty good. Just wish there was more to do/earn after beating the game.
---
This is an elite pirate
#5NekoSushiRiotPosted 3/24/2013 11:01:29 PM
I would love to see SOTN 3D. Mainly because Nintendo has yet to have this title released for one of their consoles. And it would have to be the old dub as well ;3
---
Currently Playing: Sin & Punishment SS, Fire Emblem Awakening
#6LinkMaster2703Posted 3/24/2013 11:03:03 PM
bcornelia posted...
So if it's not a Metroidvania, it's not good? Can't say I agree with that sentiment.

Mirror of Fate was pretty good. Just wish there was more to do/earn after beating the game.

Classicvania is great. Metroidvania is great. Heck, I didn't even think LoS was that bad, just generic and kind of bland. Mirror of Fate, on the other hand, was utter trash. Don't be condescending and make assumptions because people's opinions differ from yours.
#7ShadyBrad1984Posted 3/24/2013 11:03:25 PM
You have as much chance of a DS style metrodvania appearing on 3ds, as GameFAQ's has of getting rid of topics filled with complaints about how so and so's favourite game isn't the same!

Who flippin cares?
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: LoS:MoF SMT:StrangeJourney and Etrian Odyssey 3. Getting MH3U, Bioshock Infinite and Luigi's Mansion2
#8bcorneliaPosted 3/24/2013 11:30:57 PM(edited)
LinkMaster2703 posted...
bcornelia posted...

Classicvania is great. Metroidvania is great. Heck, I didn't even think LoS was that bad, just generic and kind of bland. Mirror of Fate, on the other hand, was utter trash. Don't be condescending and make assumptions because people's opinions differ from yours.

The f***? My post did none of the things you mentioned. The TC calls for a "good" Castlevania, which he specified as referring to Metroidvanias. My response was neutral and straightforward- you're just instigating. That's fine though, I'll do you one better:

In every Castlevania thread on this board I see you continue some sad, vitriolic crusade against the thing as if it slapped your mother. Actually, this just seems to be your calling card- spewing repetitive, stupid hyperbole and thinking that you're actually participating in a discussion. You're an excitable, pathetic little broken record that really isn't in a position to be accusing totally unassuming posts of being "condescending". Textbook hypocrite.
---
This is an elite pirate
#9RPGNinja123Posted 3/24/2013 11:20:46 PM
The only chance is if they go back to 2D
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#10hyper kobun dashPosted 3/24/2013 11:26:50 PM
bcornelia posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
bcornelia posted...

The f***? My post did none of the things you mentioned.

You know, in every Castlevania thread on this board I see you continue some sad, vitriolic crusade against the thing as if it slapped your mother. You're an excitable, pathetic little broken record that really isn't in a position to be accusing totally unassuming posts of being "condescending". Get the hell out of here, hypocrite.

O.O

*grabs bucket of popcorn*

This is getting good.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9