Any chance of a GOOD Castlevania for 3DS????

#21The_Akxsion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:59:26 PM
Mouser05 posted...
On a side note: what in particular did you not enjoy about Mirrors of Fate? Was it just the game's linearity?

What I did not enjoy about Mirror of Fate was Mirror of Fate. In other words, everything.
Subpar 2D GoW combat
Subpar platforming
bad gameplay
bad art style
bad story
bad character design
very bad very western style
bad dialogue
linearity

Better question, did God of...errrrrrrr Mirror of Fate have anything good about it?

Mouser05 posted...
Edit: Nevermind, new user alt spotted. Greer.

What does who I am have to do with anything? Nobody liked Mirror of Fate. I mean, just look how badly the game bombed and scored super badly and got a bunch of scathing reviews and everyone hates it.

Who I am has nothing to do with Mirror of Fate being awful.
---
BACK IN AKXSION beby! Back by popular demand!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#22RPGNinja123Posted 3/25/2013 6:16:29 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
Mouser05 posted...
On a side note: what in particular did you not enjoy about Mirrors of Fate? Was it just the game's linearity?

What I did not enjoy about Mirror of Fate was Mirror of Fate. In other words, everything.
Subpar 2D GoW combat
Subpar platforming
bad gameplay
bad art style
bad story
bad character design
very bad very western style
bad dialogue
linearity

Better question, did God of...errrrrrrr Mirror of Fate have anything good about it?

Mouser05 posted...
Edit: Nevermind, new user alt spotted. Greer.

What does who I am have to do with anything? Nobody liked Mirror of Fate. I mean, just look how badly the game bombed and scored super badly and got a bunch of scathing reviews and everyone hates it.

Who I am has nothing to do with Mirror of Fate being awful.

They are just mad that Symphony of the Night was the real reason people loved Castlevania not this new garbage they are putting out.
---
Official RPGNinja123 of GameFAQs boards.
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)