Seriously, what is wrong with Nintendo?

#21Redjoker777Posted 3/25/2013 9:58:04 AM
This has been discussed

1, people wanted luigis mansion two
2, the announcement of mansion made people think sunshine could comeback
3, they had talked about a sequel for mansion a long time ago (before 3DS was even out)
4, They said the MM remake will come out after they release a new zelda for the 3DS
---
Loshadt-"There are times when I wish I were capable of hating people to death."
#22LinkMaster2703Posted 3/25/2013 10:03:54 AM
I'd MUCH rather have a remake of Wind Waker than MM or ALttP, even though I love both of those games as well. Wind Waker is worlds apart though. Also, I don't Sunshine 2 or a remake because Sunshine was utter garbage. I DID want a Luigi's Mansion 2. Believe it or not but A. not everyone's feeling are the same or yours B. this message board doesn't represent a majority of gamers C. Nintendo doesn't care what you want.
#23Freelance_WolfPosted 3/25/2013 10:41:18 AM
I've always wanted a LM2 and WW is one of the best Zelda games even though it gets a bit of hate, so I don't see anything wrong with Nintendo.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#24MottmanPosted 3/25/2013 10:43:31 AM
Genericgamer667 posted...
I wanted a new Luigis mansion

this topic is bad and you should feel bad

^ This.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#25n00bsaib0tPosted 3/25/2013 10:48:39 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
grammer n spelling

*grammar
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#26the_NGWPosted 3/25/2013 11:06:33 AM
I was with you (minus Mother, because fanboys of that series annoy me) up until Luigi's Mansion.

A LOT of people wanted a new Luigi's Mansion, myself included.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Den-O
#2721_21Posted 3/25/2013 11:13:15 AM
To be fair, people also wanted Luigi's Mansion 2.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#28iMURDAuPosted 3/25/2013 11:17:15 AM
All 250 Mother fans can get over their problems.

What we need is another 2D Metroid. Remember the last one you played? Yeah it only came out 9 years ago. But we'll get Pikmin 3 ffs, don't you worry about that!

And I'm pretty sure they won't remake or do a sequel to Sunshine. Also I don't recall anyone from Nintendo promising that. Its the only game in the main series with no sequel because it doesn't deserve one. Its best parts were the parts without the fluddcrutch and that idea was expanded on in the Galaxy games.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#29PaukenPosted 3/25/2013 11:27:08 AM
iMURDAu posted...
All 250 Mother fans can get over their problems.

What we need is another 2D Metroid. Remember the last one you played? Yeah it only came out 9 years ago. But we'll get Pikmin 3 ffs, don't you worry about that!

And I'm pretty sure they won't remake or do a sequel to Sunshine. Also I don't recall anyone from Nintendo promising that. Its the only game in the main series with no sequel because it doesn't deserve one. Its best parts were the parts without the fluddcrutch and that idea was expanded on in the Galaxy games.

Super Mario 64. Your argument is invalid.
#30NeonYoshi11Posted 3/25/2013 11:42:59 AM
ehhh You keep saying "everyone" when you really mean " me"