That Target deal was awesome!

#1legionofpancakePosted 3/25/2013 9:07:00 AM
Got my XL finally and getting ready to part with my old 3DS. It's gonna be a sad parting, but I'm better off with just one 3DS. I've got a friend buying it from me for $90. Then I'm gonna go to GameStop ad use my store credit for Luigi's Mansion, register both the XL and the game to Club Nintendo and get one of those free games. All'n'all the deal basically felt like me buying a game.

As far as the XL feels for me, it's just going to take some getting used to. At this moment I like my small 3DS better, but that's solely because I was used to holding it in a particular way so the sides never touched my hands. I'm sure I'll get over that in about a week.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.
#290sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 9:08:41 AM
Congrats man!. enjoy your new purchases! ^_^.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#3Air_Dragon_1Posted 3/25/2013 9:20:46 AM
It was awesome :D

I'm so picky about moving to a new system. It took me forever to move from my DS to my DSi, then to my 3DS (I still play a lot of my games on the DSi ">.>), and now to my XL... woooow...
---
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
#4legionofpancake(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 9:25:06 AM
Hah, I will thanks!

And yeah, that was one of the reasons I held out on getting an XL for so long. I didn't feel completely ready to make a transition, risking an awful lot of different things. Safely, however, I can say it is an amazing choice and the XL's screens are brilliant.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.
#5NeonYoshi11Posted 3/25/2013 11:47:49 AM
I've used Target this year for games more so than any year in the past.

Got my PSP there....found FE: awakening there. bought Sonic collection there.
#6dankmanaPosted 3/25/2013 12:01:17 PM
this is possibly the best week to get into 3DS for anyone's wallet. Cheap consoles + free games downloads + Buy One get one 40% at Toys r Us