Does anyone need a code for the free 3DS XL game?

#1Ambassador_KongPosted 3/25/2013 10:11:31 AM
I bought a Pikachu 3DS XL yesterday and discovered upon registering that you get a free game if you register a copy of Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. In a few hours I will have a mess of codes for these two games and i would love to pass some on to people who bought the Pikachu 3DS XL but didn't have the money to buy one of these titles.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Remember, that I will not have the codes for another 2 hours, but I will have them.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#2Air_Dragon_1Posted 3/25/2013 10:16:09 AM
That's sweet of you :)

I already have one, but you do know you can register the games and get coins for rewards, system or no?
---
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
#3troop666Posted 3/25/2013 10:16:54 AM
I could use a code :)
---
XBL Gamertag: troop666 PSN Gamertag: Outlawzheart
#4pwingxPosted 3/25/2013 10:17:53 AM
Are talking about the choices of free games that comes with it
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Pwing pm me when u add me
#5ManuKesnaPosted 3/25/2013 10:17:59 AM
I bought luigis mansion but i already had an XL since last year =\ i guess you cant help me with that right? D:
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#6legionofpancakePosted 3/25/2013 10:18:36 AM
Nope, but you're awesome for offering! I'm about to get mine later today.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.
#7ADHDguitarPosted 3/25/2013 10:23:40 AM
Nope, already have all those games, but I commend your generosity.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8adonfrazPosted 3/25/2013 10:24:52 AM
I'll trade you an equal value CN code for one, but I won't be home until 9 PM CT
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#9Ambassador_Kong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:40:41 AM
I have more codes then I could every possibly use so I feel obligated to pass along whenever possible. I don't need anything in exchange and I will distribute the codes in the order that I received requests.

I would greatly prefer to give the codes to people who bought an XL and would like to get one of the free games. If you would just like a code, I have those too.

So, I would really like people to be honest about what they need because 50 coins vs a free game is a big difference.

Also, I will be getting the Luigi Mansion and Pokemon Dungeon codes around 2 Eastern.

The regular vanilla codes I have now.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
#10adonfrazPosted 3/25/2013 10:52:51 AM(edited)
I bought an XL an Best Buy for 170 a month or so ago, so I do qualify for a free game.

Registered it the day I heard about this deal.

: )
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst