Fire Emblem fans are the worst.

#61BurgerTime79Posted 3/26/2013 12:38:19 PM
TC, you need to stop taking the vocal minority and making the claim that it's the entire fanbase or that it's "filled" with that minority.
This applies for everyone else, with any other fanbase that they might hate on.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#62MetalLokiPosted 3/26/2013 12:41:12 PM
Virus66 posted...
Just take a look at any SMT board and bring up Persona. You'll quickly see how terrible that fan base is.

100% sure that the topics bringing up persona are also insulting the non persona games. Show me 1 topic where someone peacefully brings up persona and doesn't try to force its features onto the non persona games.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#63MetalLokiPosted 3/26/2013 12:43:13 PM
Rasen543 posted...
Virus66 posted...
Just take a look at any SMT board and bring up Persona. You'll quickly see how terrible that fan base is.

badboy posted...
Try the SMT fanbase.

We've never done anything except say that we don't want the features from Persona in mainline SMT stuff. Also, no uncivil arguments have really happened between SMT and Persona fans for ever now.

Badboy is an anti Atlus person, just watch his reaction if you say anything bad a SE >_>
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#64MinamoPosted 3/26/2013 1:40:24 PM
a_ak57 posted...
Nah, moba fanbases are the worst.
#65NeonYoshi11Posted 3/26/2013 3:03:44 PM
really? FE fans have always been really decent to me or in forums from what I can recall.

FE: Awakening is My favorite in the series followed by 7,8 & 6.

I haven't played anything before that. I still have the GC one but haven't played it yet either.
#66GigantLuffyPosted 3/26/2013 3:08:44 PM
nornefan posted...
Fire Emblem fans cry when a FE game isnt localized,but when it is they hate.

FE fans and Bioware fans the whiniest people on the face of the earth.

Very few people are actually hating on FE:A. Also, Pokemon fans are worse.
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#67AkaneJonesPosted 3/26/2013 3:15:39 PM
Darkastral posted...

Not that there's anything wrong with the persona series, but from my experience, 4/5 people who worship the series are rabid otakus.

That reminds me a friend of mine from highschool liked Persona, when it was just Persona, and there were no Shin Megami Tensei games in the west at the time. Well ones actually named Shin Megami Tensei, I mean there was Revelations: The Demon Slayer(well actually that's a Last Bible a spin off, but...) It did come out before Persona 2, err... never mind that. The point is all these so called Persona fans didn't even know that the series existed till Persona 3 & 4. So It's like more like Persona 3/4 fans versus ever other segment of Megami Tensei fan base. LOL at the Demi Kids fan base over that one, if they even exist.

Mind you I don't see why elements of newer Persona games couldn't make it into other Shin Megami Tensei spin offs. It's not like Devil Summoner or Devil Survivor even sport the Shin Megami Tensei name in Japan. That puts them in the same place as Persona. Not like pseudo numbered games like Strange Journey, that were considered sort of numbers before actual number replace them, those are different.
#68Xenesis XenonPosted 3/26/2013 3:49:53 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Endgame isn't all of the Fire Emblem fans.

He's just the most vocal.

Just enjoy the games you enjoy, TC.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.