Questions about current club nintendo free 3DS game promotion.

#1tripunktojPosted 3/25/2013 7:45:01 PM
So how and when exactly are you given the option to select your free game and your download code? Does it just pop up (like a new window) after registering the system and the game? Is it via an email sent after registering both? or does it appear on your "to-do list" on your club account? Also, do you have to complete both surveys or only register your game and system?
---
#2ZalyagunryaiPosted 3/29/2013 11:46:20 PM
Looks like you need to register both Items with Pin# and not just the Serial Number on the 3DS.
Was kinda getting pissed when i couldn't get it but I decided to dig for that Pin just and punched it in and got a survey, Finished and got the choice.

Kinda annoying, I normally would throw away the supplement material, so its a good thing i didn't
---
Dynasty Warriors is a video game.
Not just ANY video game, but a SPORTS video game. Because unifying China is a sport.
#3sixdeadpixelsPosted 3/30/2013 1:44:20 PM
You register the PIN of each item separately. You can do this the same day, or a week apart, it makes no difference. After you have registered the second item, it shows a pop up letting you know that you are eligible for a free game. Even if you just close the browser window, you still have the option to select your free game later, as it shows up under (I think) the section where you register a PIN (in the same row where it shows the game, reminding you to take the survey and collect your coins.)

Once you actually choose game, they email the download code to you.

They have made it so that you really can't do it wrong.
---
Posted using GameFlux