Can anyone with sonic transformed racing confirm this?

#1AncientRomeBCPosted 3/25/2013 7:46:05 PM
apparently the game has a better framerate after the system update tonight (im doubting its true but never know)

http://tinyurl.com/cr8gy5z
---
3DS XL - 2423 2409 6597
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
#2MicroByterPosted 3/25/2013 8:05:53 PM
I can try it out tomorrow morning, what's the source of this info?
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter
#3Bancario51Posted 3/25/2013 8:13:48 PM
sure, and they added Hatsune Miku to the roster.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#4FlyingRaisinPosted 3/25/2013 8:16:01 PM
Just checked and yeah, also Hatsune Miku is added and so is Ecco in some weird car tank o.O
#590sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 8:21:49 PM
So you guys are being serious about this?. the 3DS version is actually playable now.. AND new characters added in as well, all from a normal Nintendo 3DS update???.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6MetalLokiPosted 3/25/2013 8:23:40 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
So you guys are being serious about this?. the 3DS version is actually playable now.. AND new characters added in as well, all from a normal Nintendo 3DS update???.

I'm pretty sure they're lying >_> there is no way characters got added so I'm gonna have to say Pics or you lying.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#790sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 8:26:30 PM
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

I'm pretty sure they're lying >_> there is no way characters got added so I'm gonna have to say Pics or you lying.

Yeah, i'm kinda not in the mood for being trolled right now. either it's true or it isn't. which one is it guys?.
---
#8MetalLokiPosted 3/25/2013 8:31:04 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Yeah, i'm kinda not in the mood for being trolled right now. either it's true or it isn't. which one is it guys?.

The account that posted the new characters said provisional so let use just assume that it's not true unless they post pics.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#990sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 8:36:16 PM
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

The account that posted the new characters said provisional so let use just assume that it's not true unless they post pics.

I guess that works. i took back my sealed copy after playing the demo and people confirming the actual retail game had the exact same issues. once it's been confirmed that the game has been fixed i'll rebuy it.

Btw, the digital eShop version releases friday the 29th so we'll see for sure if they bothered to fix this (again...) or not...
---
#10SefcaBlightPosted 3/25/2013 9:42:54 PM
kind of curious as well

though i doubt they fixed it :(
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you