What city do you live in, and do you like streetpass?

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 3/25/2013 8:23:46 PM
I live in Santa Monica, CA, and I like streetpass.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 16
#2MetalLokiPosted 3/25/2013 8:27:26 PM
NY and I love it.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#3Gamemaster64Posted 3/25/2013 8:29:00 PM
No city and no. SP have been nothing but level 1 fodder to use a potion for fight while I have bought two max red doods.

No one seem to do the puzzles at all and if they did it mostly just be blue pieces I don't own. If I do get someone with lots, I have a hard time of getting that person again.

SP for other games have been just Mario Kart and Super Mario Land.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#490sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 8:30:50 PM
Just gonna say NY as well. it's hard to get Streetpasses in my area for whatever reason. i'm about a 6 hour or so drive to NYC. too bad.. if i lived there i'd be getting Streetpasses left and right <_>.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#5MetalLokiPosted 3/25/2013 8:32:46 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Just gonna say NY as well. it's hard to get Streetpasses in my area for whatever reason. i'm about a 6 hour or so drive to NYC. too bad.. if i lived there i'd be getting Streetpasses left and right <_>.

Eh, not always. It's s'weird I get a lot of repeat from very different spots. I have literally sp someone in uptown, midtown and Brooklyn which doesn't seem like it should happen.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#6Boney00Posted 3/25/2013 8:35:37 PM
I live in Auburn, WA. I seem to need to go to a mall to get a street pass. I don't go to populated areas of Seattle a lot but I'm hoping to make PAX Prime this year. If I can make that, I won't be able to keep up with all the street passes.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#7n00bsaib0tPosted 3/25/2013 8:39:54 PM
I've been to various places and I like SP but it really depends on the area for how much I use the things related to it.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#8Cronosaber13Posted 3/25/2013 8:40:02 PM
phoenix, az and I have only gotten 10 tags since the 3ds released
#9ZhacariasPosted 3/25/2013 8:41:30 PM(edited)
Rhode Island, and I guess it's ok. I only get hits at my college. 15 since December. (when i got the 3ds)
#1090sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 8:43:06 PM
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Eh, not always. It's s'weird I get a lot of repeat from very different spots. I have literally sp someone in uptown, midtown and Brooklyn which doesn't seem like it should happen.

You also have Nintendo World. c'mon Loki.. you know you be racking up dozens among dozens if not hundreds of Streetpasses. i hear Nintendo World usually hosts Streetpass NYC meetups and i can't even imagine what it's like when there's a huge game or console launch! xD.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com