What city do you live in, and do you like streetpass?

#11MetalLokiPosted 3/25/2013 9:49:29 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
MetalLoki posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Just gonna say NY as well. it's hard to get Streetpasses in my area for whatever reason. i'm about a 6 hour or so drive to NYC. too bad.. if i lived there i'd be getting Streetpasses left and right <_>.

Eh, not always. It's s'weird I get a lot of repeat from very different spots. I have literally sp someone in uptown, midtown and Brooklyn which doesn't seem like it should happen.

You also have Nintendo World. c'mon Loki.. you know you be racking up dozens among dozens if not hundreds of Streetpasses. i hear Nintendo World usually hosts Streetpass NYC meetups and i can't even imagine what it's like when there's a huge game or console launch! xD.

I actually go to NW once a week :P it's a 20 min walk from my college so it's not really out of my way to go but the problem is that the workers tend to be playing damn ds games on their 3DS or just don't check their sp so I don't always get them.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#12blazeUP12Posted 3/25/2013 9:54:27 PM
SF. I hardly take my 3DS on the go so I don't care about Streetpass.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#13n00bsaib0tPosted 3/25/2013 9:59:06 PM(edited)
Cronosaber13 posted...
phoenix, az and I have only gotten 10 tags since the 3ds released

That's because you don't take your 3DS outside. I'm in the military, and from Phoenix. I've been in town the past 30 days and I got 35 unique SPs, 40something total not including the special one last night.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#1490sRetroGamingPosted 3/25/2013 10:02:05 PM
@ Loki

Haha, well that's pretty dumb. they're losing out on Streetpasses from playing DS games on their 3DS while there. i guess they don't care enough about them. i know if i was there i wouldn't even be playing DS games unless i had an actual DS on me, lol.

I have a "Lite" so i'd just play my DS games on that and just leave my 3DS in sleep mode in my backpack for the Streetpasses. their loss! :D.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#15TinyTim123Posted 3/25/2013 10:10:19 PM
Silver City New Mexico. I go to Western New Mexico University. I've gotten a total of three streetpasses in college.\, and maybe 10 total from this town since launch.

I still like Streetpass, but I just don't get any. I'm bringing my 3DS everywhere, it's just that no one else is, and there are no demo units anywhere around me, and even in Las Cruces (a two hour drive each way), where the nearest Gamestop, Best Buy and mall are located, there aren't demo units. =\
I guess I'll have to go back to California to get them.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#16Skul_Posted 3/25/2013 10:13:32 PM
Logan City, yeah.
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#17MetalLokiPosted 3/25/2013 10:17:22 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
@ Loki

Haha, well that's pretty dumb. they're losing out on Streetpasses from playing DS games on their 3DS while there. i guess they don't care enough about them. i know if i was there i wouldn't even be playing DS games unless i had an actual DS on me, lol.

I have a "Lite" so i'd just play my DS games on that and just leave my 3DS in sleep mode in my backpack for the Streetpasses. their loss! :D.

When I do sp an employee they have 9999 street tags and a population of over 3000 so I don't think they care.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.