When will Nintendo release the CPP XL in NA?

#21abbeldydooPosted 3/28/2013 4:16:12 PM
It really gets to me knowing the other regions have it but i am forced to play MH without one unless i import.I guess there is a business reason behind not releasing it in NA but i would think pleasing the fanbase would be important enough to do it.

This is stupid.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#22PeteZaHutxPosted 3/28/2013 4:32:02 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
LOL and they fall for it every time never encountered such defensive people in my life.They hang on to the Vita like a pair of wolves after dear meat!

I see this on every board though. For example, say anything bad about Nintendo here and people assume that you're an antichrist and puppy killer.

it depends what you're saying on a Nintendo board. There's constructive criticism and just straight trolling about Nintendo, to get attention. On the Sony boards, if you say anything that's true, they'll eat you alive!

I agree man , i made aTopic on the Vita board about propitiatory memory and how $90 plus tax for a 32gig was asinine seeing as how the Vita card had inferior speeds to an SD card of the same space for a fraction of the price , i got called a troll , fanboy , cheapss etc ,

overall the Vita board is a hostile environment filled with remorse , and reassurance left and right.
#23crimsonclaw111Posted 3/28/2013 4:43:30 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
it depends what you're saying on a Nintendo board. There's constructive criticism and just straight trolling about Nintendo, to get attention. On the Sony boards, if you say anything that's true, they'll eat you alive!

Even bringing up the lack of an account system, among other design flaws of the 3DS/Wii U, will bring out the defense force. It happens on every board.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#24Lum_YatsuraPosted 3/28/2013 5:44:31 PM
It really gets to me knowing the other regions have it but i am forced to play MH without one unless i import.I guess there is a business reason behind not releasing it in NA but i would think pleasing the fanbase would be important enough to do it.

This is stupid.

Worse is AFAIK it wasn't announced MH would support this in NA. We found out by testing the game.
---
What's the buzz? A high voltage positive ion attack!? Chaaa!