Admit it, if there was a new Earthbound game for 3DS, lots of people will rag on

#1Bancario51Posted 3/26/2013 6:35:30 PM
It, just like people are ragging on Luigis Mansion 2 right now.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2BuretsuPosted 3/26/2013 6:37:13 PM
Show me a single game that nobody rags on.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3GhetsisPosted 3/26/2013 6:39:21 PM
Buretsu posted...

Phantasy Star IV
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4BuretsuPosted 3/26/2013 6:49:32 PM
Ghetsis posted...
Buretsu posted...

Phantasy Star IV

http://www.amazon.com/Phantasy-Star-IV-Sega-Genesis/product-reviews/B000035XMM/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

This is just another cheesy rpg for sega. Sega just cant make a good RPG.

I do not see what is so good about this game. [...] The character look like Michael Jackson especially Chaz Ashley (*snicker*). I do not see why you can not change the names of your character. The battle system has very little charm and is not fun.

---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/26/2013 6:52:01 PM
People have to complain. No one is ever satisfied these days.
#6zavlinzPosted 3/26/2013 7:32:28 PM
i would be too busy celebrating to care if somebody was "ragging on it"
#7FefnirOmega13Posted 3/26/2013 8:05:04 PM
Buretsu posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Buretsu posted...

Phantasy Star IV

http://www.amazon.com/Phantasy-Star-IV-Sega-Genesis/product-reviews/B000035XMM/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

I do not see what is so good about this game. [...] The character look like Michael Jackson especially Chaz Ashley (*snicker*). I do not see why you can not change the names of your character. The battle system has very little charm and is not fun.

Oh come on now, you're grasping.

Especially as you seem to have wilfully omitted the parts where the reviews showed blatant nintendrone preference and even outrageous fanboyism:

"I do not see what is so good about this game. Super Nintendo RPG's are much much better"
"If you want to play some truly awesome rpg's get a Super Nintendo. "
"If your looking for RPGs get a super nintendo"

The titles are:
"... so overrated..."; and we all know overrated is a buzzword for "It's popular, I don't like it, therefore nobody else can, stop liking things I don't >:(" nowadays;
and "Worst game ever"; which is ass logic because he's clearly never played Bubsy 3D, Hugo, or Superman 64.

You can't cite two sloppily written reviews on Amazon of all places as "lots of people ragging on a game"

"But he said nobody!" I hear you cry. That may be so, but it still doesn't change the fact that they are two poorly written, outrageously biased reviews that a five-year old could outperform.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#8yabPosted 3/26/2013 9:02:38 PM
Wasn't that game $99 when it came out? I can see people complaining about that
---
#9BuretsuPosted 3/26/2013 10:19:27 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Oh come on now, you're grasping.

Especially as you seem to have wilfully omitted the parts where the reviews showed blatant nintendrone preference and even outrageous fanboyism:

"I do not see what is so good about this game. Super Nintendo RPG's are much much better"
"If you want to play some truly awesome rpg's get a Super Nintendo. "
"If your looking for RPGs get a super nintendo"

Okay, and how is a reviewer saying that better games exist on another console "outrageous fanboyism"? Don't be ridiculous.

The titles are:
"... so overrated..."; and we all know overrated is a buzzword for "It's popular, I don't like it, therefore nobody else can, stop liking things I don't >:(" nowadays;
and "Worst game ever"; which is ass logic because he's clearly never played Bubsy 3D, Hugo, or Superman 64.

Have you perhaps heard of the concept of "hyperbole"? You're just nitpicking.

You can't cite two sloppily written reviews on Amazon of all places as "lots of people ragging on a game"

"But he said nobody!" I hear you cry. That may be so, but it still doesn't change the fact that they are two poorly written, outrageously biased reviews that a five-year old could outperform.

Reviews are inherently subjective, and this 'outrageous bias' seems to only exist in your head.
---
#10NeonYoshi11Posted 3/27/2013 12:25:27 AM
there will always be people who do that. They are annoying but o well it doesn't make the game actually bad.

Just because somebody says 2+2 = 29....doesn't meant it actually does.