Is Mirror of Fate for me?

#1MishimaBloodPosted 3/26/2013 11:09:37 PM
Im seeing mixed reviews for this game so its kinda hard to understand if its good or bad. I was never interested in the old series, in fact the only one I have played in my life was the first one on Gameboy where u had a girl that was shooting flame balls out of her whip.
I played Lords of Shadow on PS3, had fun until a point but then I started to get bored cause there was no other weapons to wield and combat got too repetitive.
Is Mirror of Fate the same as LoS on ps3? Im a DMC fan so I also care about gameplay and weapon variety + customization. Is there any of that in this game?
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#2Boney00Posted 3/26/2013 11:29:01 PM
Mirror of Fate is a title in the Lords of Shadow series. So Mirror of Fate is similar to LoS for the consoles. The combat is similar but its all 2D with platforming. If you thought the combat from LoS on PS3 was repetitive, you may be bored with this game as well.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#3GiygasminionPosted 3/26/2013 11:32:52 PM
Try the demo.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#4MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:36:27 PM
Giygasminion posted...
Try the demo.

No internet at home
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#5bcorneliaPosted 3/26/2013 11:56:02 PM(edited)
I really like Mirror of Fate, but it sounds like you won't.
---
This is an elite pirate
#6BuretsuPosted 3/27/2013 12:32:43 AM
Most people don't like Mirror of Fate because it doesn't fit their preconceived notion of what a Castlevania game should play like, when the games they hold up as shining examples play very little like the original games.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit