Buy one get one %40 off at toys r us, help a decision!

#1TheosepiphanesPosted 3/26/2013 11:17:56 PM
I'm going to pick up Luigi's mansion, but what other game should I get? At the toys r us I visited the only games that stuck out (that they had) were castlevania, paper mario, mario kart, and and new super mario bros 2, but none of them were really calling to me.

I'm in the middle of 1000 year door, the only castlevania game I really sunk a lot of time into was circle of the moon, I've played all the mario karts, and I beat NSMB for wii and DS. I just purchased a pink DS XL so I plan on getting super mario 3D land as the download offer after I pick Luigi's Mansion.

Any suggestions or talk would maybe sway me in the right direction.
#2Ralala888Posted 3/26/2013 11:29:56 PM
My partner really, really did not like Paper Mario, and she loves the previous ones (Except Super which she hasn't played). Castlevania I can't speak for, as I haven't even tried the demo yet. Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. 2 are both solid games. I'd say figure out which you'd have the most fun with, and flip a coin.

Also, like I said, there is a demo for Castlevania up on the eShop if you want to try it first.
#3MinamoPosted 3/26/2013 11:55:14 PM
From that list, Mario Kart 7 was the only one I didn't dislike.
#4Theosepiphanes(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:27:43 AM
That double negative threw me off. Okay. I know MK7 is going to be fun the same way all the previous ones were. Might be a good download candidate though because of the ability to pick up and play, multiplayer appeal, etc.