SwapNote Error

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SwapNote Error
2 years ago#11
What happens if you go into Swapnote's settings, turn off the Streetpass and Spotpass options, then exit Swapnote, restart Swapnote and reactivate the settings?

I don't know if deleting and re-downloading Swapnote would work, but I'd only suggest that as a last resort, since you would lose all your notes and stationery. -_-
2 years ago#12
Akira1256 posted...
What happens if you go into Swapnote's settings, turn off the Streetpass and Spotpass options, then exit Swapnote, restart Swapnote and reactivate the settings?

I don't know if deleting and re-downloading Swapnote would work, but I'd only suggest that as a last resort, since you would lose all your notes and stationery. -_-

Well not sure if it actually fixed it or not, this time the error code didn't come up it just sat on the 'checking for incoming notes' screen forever so I hit cancel but when I hit cancel it downloaded new notes.
---
Gamertag: RRSxDARKxRAIN
3DS FC: 0877-0632-1600
2 years ago#13
Its occasionally working now, but I only got 2 new messages from a few days ago, I think that the next update should fix the problems I'm having with it.

I turned off spotpass etc and turned it on again but it didn't make much difference, it checked once and that was it, its really strange -_-
---
RIP Tiger 2004- March 1st 2007
2 years ago#14
mine does that 6007 error but I still got 100 new notes today so whatever...
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
2 years ago#15
Akira1256 posted...
Thank you! That worked! I changed the settings, let it save, then opened settings again. Changed the settings back to what they were, then restarted SwapNote.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SwapNote Error

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived