Getting my PIka-nipples was a trial.

#1Viking_MudcrapPosted 3/27/2013 8:21:55 AM
Woke up at 7:30am with my girlfriend and we went to the Target by my house.

We got there at 8:05am and the guy at electronics said they got no shipments, so he told us about a Target 15 minutes away that got 4.

We headed there. Got there at 8:30am and they were sold out.

So we went to this other target about 20 minutes away, by the time we got there they were sold out as well.

I decided to go to the Toys R Us about 5 minutes away from the third Target, We got there like 9:05am. We walked around since the Toys R Us didn't open till 10:00am, but when they opened people just rushed in there and since they only had four they were sold out before I could get mine.

I decided to give up and went home, but my Girlfriend kept calling all the Targets and Toys R Us since she didn't want to give up. We get to my GF house and I decided to see if I could just order online and to my surprise she calls a Toys R Us at this very ghetto neighborhood and they had all 4 left, so we rush there and I buy one. I thought about getting a second one for collecting porpoises, but then I thought. Heck maybe some other guy is like me trying to get one for himself, so I just bought mine.

It was quite an adventure.
---
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/tGg4ehx.png
#2toadiemanPosted 3/27/2013 8:25:41 AM
Always shop the ghetto. All they play is madden and call of duty.
---
PSN: toadieman
#3SlaysmePosted 3/27/2013 8:26:53 AM
Sweet. Trade me something for your club Nintendo pin, please.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#4MATADOR480Posted 3/27/2013 8:28:24 AM
toadieman posted...

I lol'd
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#5Viking_Mudcrap(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:30:33 AM
Sweet. Trade me something for your club Nintendo pin, please.

Sorry, but I am actually going to use it. I'll buy that Pokemon Dungeon sometime this week and get me a free game,

My gf ssaid "Good thing people at the ghetto don't play Pokemon"
---
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/tGg4ehx.png
#6GhetsisPosted 3/27/2013 8:41:40 AM
Wear those nipples with pride. They're a war medal.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#7alphame4Posted 3/27/2013 8:55:13 AM
toadieman posted...

dats racist
---
i5 2500k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus P8P67 Pro | 4Gb EVGA 670 SLI | 16GB Ripjaws 1600 Mhz
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow
#8tranceaddict19Posted 3/27/2013 8:56:27 AM
toadieman posted...

Very true I got mine in a very bad hood in Miami
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#9Madness2012Posted 3/27/2013 9:07:29 AM
Viking_Mudcrap posted...
Woke up at 7:30am with my girlfriend and we went to the Target by my house.

We got there at 8:05am and the guy at electronics said they got no shipments, so he told us about a Target 15 minutes away that got 4.

We headed there. Got there at 8:30am and they were sold out.

So we went to this other target about 20 minutes away, by the time we got there they were sold out as well.

I decided to go to the Toys R Us about 5 minutes away from the third Target, We got there like 9:05am. We walked around since the Toys R Us didn't open till 10:00am, but when they opened people just rushed in there and since they only had four they were sold out before I could get mine.

I decided to give up and went home, but my Girlfriend kept calling all the Targets and Toys R Us since she didn't want to give up. We get to my GF house and I decided to see if I could just order online and to my surprise she calls a Toys R Us at this very ghetto neighborhood and they had all 4 left, so we rush there and I buy one. I thought about getting a second one for collecting porpoises, but then I thought. Heck maybe some other guy is like me trying to get one for himself, so I just bought mine.

It was quite an adventure.

Your going to collect porpoises?I got two of them for collecting purposes,don't know about you
#10Shadow2790xPosted 3/27/2013 9:17:45 AM
toadieman posted...

dats racist

Too bad "ghetto" isn't a race.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"