Something fishy about Paper Mario Sticker Star and Miyamoto

#1GloryChaosPosted 3/27/2013 11:45:04 AM
I read the Iwata Asks for Luigi's Mansion 2.

As the producer of the game, Miyamoto was more directly involved with things than IS and Paper Mario (where he was merely the supervisor). Why is it then, that he pretty much gave free reign to a Canadian development team and let them do as they wished (he simply made suggestions) about what to do with the game?

A first party Nintendo team was apparently restricted with what they could do by his suggestions, but Luigi's Mansion and Next Level Games weren't? And the ideas he put forward for Luigi's mansion were good ideas too.

Don't say it's because of fan reaction to Sticker Star either. Luigi's mansion was in development for a much longer period of time and the Devs never mentioned anything about him telling them what to do.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#2BuretsuPosted 3/27/2013 11:55:36 AM
This **** again?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit