3rd Zero Escape game occurs between 999 and VLR

#1Shadow Stalker XPosted 3/27/2013 3:45:52 PM
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=199088
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#2Aniki_marmotaPosted 3/27/2013 3:46:47 PM
This should surprise no one who has played the game.
---
Sig
#3OoSubaruoOPosted 3/27/2013 3:54:58 PM
There's a 3rd one being made? I still haven't even touched my copies of 999 and VLR.
#4Nikos_the_greatPosted 3/27/2013 4:38:00 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
There's a 3rd one being made? I still haven't even touched my copies of 999 and VLR.

Why even buy VLR if you have 999 and haven't played it? Unless you also got the watch with it.
#5Prince ShondronaiPosted 3/27/2013 4:42:58 PM
No surprise. I want the game yesterday.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#6crazymerioPosted 3/27/2013 4:43:50 PM
Nikos_the_great posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Why even buy VLR if you have 999 and haven't played it? Unless you also got the watch with it.

According to backloggery, I have 37 games that I haven't even played yet, but I know it's higher than that and some games I've barely started so it's probably something like 50.
---
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421
#7OoSubaruoOPosted 3/27/2013 4:45:32 PM
Nikos_the_great posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

I bought it, because knowing it would become rare. It's already hard to find in my area. I also bought it, because I planned on playing it once I got around to my copy of 999.
#8NettoSaitoPosted 3/27/2013 5:29:55 PM(edited)
You just spoiled Virtue's Last Reward, you know that right? Everyone who's played the game knows this lol

Virtue's Last Reward is the "Bad Ending" of the Zero Escape series. The 3rd game is about preventing it from happening.

Btw, apparently gonintendo doesn't know anything about the game XD. They've already announced quite a LOT about it.

- Game will feature Dio in some form.
- The original Luna will be appearing
- The game will feature Junpei, Sigma, and Phi
- Game is based around preventing Free the Soul from basically destroying the world.
- It will be the final game in the series
- There will be more animations this time around
- Currently planned for 3DS and Vita
- We will learn everything about Alice and Ice-9
- We will learn about what happened to Santa
- Ace will be playing a role
- Snake will apparently be returning
- Other characters may or may not return (depends on the fan feedback according to the creator)

just to name a few things. That's only about half the news they've released.

---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#9Bikes-Posted 3/27/2013 5:56:13 PM
NettoSaito posted...
You just spoiled Virtue's Last Reward, you know that right? Everyone who's played the game knows this lol

Virtue's Last Reward is the "Bad Ending" of the Zero Escape series. The 3rd game is about preventing it from happening.

Btw, apparently gonintendo doesn't know anything about the game XD. They've already announced quite a LOT about it.

- Game will feature Dio in some form.
- The original Luna will be appearing
- The game will feature Junpei, Sigma, and Phi
- Game is based around preventing Free the Soul from basically destroying the world.
- It will be the final game in the series
- There will be more animations this time around
- Currently planned for 3DS and Vita
- We will learn everything about Alice and Ice-9
- We will learn about what happened to Santa
- Ace will be playing a role
- Snake will apparently be returning
- Other characters may or may not return (depends on the fan feedback according to the creator)

just to name a few things. That's only about half the news they've released.

Games release in weird ass chronological orders all of the time, it's not really a spoiler. That being said this information has been known about for ages.
#10namethatno1usesPosted 3/27/2013 6:03:48 PM
You don't say?
/meme

Can't wait for the 3rd game. First two were really good!
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane