I feel like this whole promotion going on is causing a bigger controversy than

#1RemixDeluxePosted 3/27/2013 10:06:36 PM
The ambassador program.

Never have I seen so many unhappy people on here. Saying they deserve a free game too cause they bought it at launch.

Sounds familiar?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2RazieruPosted 3/27/2013 10:17:34 PM
Yeah, those would be the same Nintemo kids saying only they were entitled to the ambassador games. Now that us late adopters get an opportunity, we get that unrighteous crucifixion from them again.

Oh, and those "scambassadors" they spoke of....how they did them with their mighty war of words was just....wrong.

It all boils down to the typical ass hurting hypocrisies thrown about around here. They aren't happy unless THEY are getting it ALL, because they pride themselves on being entitled loyalists of Nintendo's.
---
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!
#3FlyingRaisinPosted 3/27/2013 10:32:52 PM
I'm an Ambassador. When they announced the price cut for the original I was cool with it as more people now had the opportunity to play the 3DS. 10 minutes later they revealed the Ambassador games and I freaked out in joy and happiness never even expecting anything in return for getting it early. I bought it early to be one of the first to enjoy it, that should be enough reward for getting it early. Loving the Ambassador games so far and it got me hooked on Fire Emblem, Metroid, Kirby and WarioWare :3
#4RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:25:23 PM
And I feel this ambassador program was a bigger hit. Early 3DSXL owners didn't really lose as much as we did, at least its still the same price I assume. (Unless that $160 target sale is permanent.)
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#5Baha05Posted 3/27/2013 11:46:54 PM
Honestly anyone getting pissed at promotions have no real right to getting pissed. Because again, Promotions happen a lot. Just because you buy a system early doesn't entitle your to future promotional material.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6warlord3Posted 3/27/2013 11:54:19 PM
More system sales means more great games. Anyone that thinks promotions are unfair should sell their 3DS, and buy a Vita. Where system sales are sparse, and ports are plenty.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#7RocketZXbluePosted 3/28/2013 3:57:41 AM
i'm mad cause Zelda Four Swords Anniversary was ONLY from people who had a 3DS when that promotion was there.
i don't care if they put it up for money I'D BUY IT.
i see NO VALID REASONING to take a game COMPLETELY out of the eShop!!
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
#8FlyingRaisinPosted 3/28/2013 7:13:59 AM
RocketZXblue posted...
i'm mad cause Zelda Four Swords Anniversary was ONLY from people who had a 3DS when that promotion was there.
i don't care if they put it up for money I'D BUY IT.
i see NO VALID REASONING to take a game COMPLETELY out of the eShop!!

Well it was for the 20th anniversary only, that's a pretty good reason.
It's like saying keep a party going in celebration of someone's birthday cause one person wants to keep it going
#9BillWardsPantsPosted 3/28/2013 8:06:35 AM
Communism.
---
http://s3.roosterteeth.com/images/interest53152.jpg
#10CyDetrakDPosted 3/28/2013 10:34:23 AM
I had my original 3ds pretty much around launch registered it but still missed out on the ambasodor program never got an email or link in Club Nintendo for the program but atleast got in 4 swords so all is well.