Anyone else having issues finding a Circle Pad Pro XL in the UK?

#1Rotcod_WhatPosted 3/28/2013 5:19:06 AM
It was supposed to have been released on the 22nd, but everywhere I look there are different issues preventing me from ordering one.

Was told Zavvi have them, as some have pr-ordered from there, but on their site they only have the original size version.

Tried Play dot com (aka Rakuten) they have it, but for 25 (it should be 15).

Tried ebay, who have loads, but they are all from vendors in Hong Kong and I'm not touching them with a ten foot pole, as you play counterfeit-roulette with HK whenever you order anything.

Finally tried Shopto, which has a listing to back-order them but they won't accept my Visa details. Have opened a support ticket with them, but I understand they can be unreliable with resolving issues.

I'd try Amazon, but I'm boycotting them right now.

Anyone else had these issues and if so, did you manage to find one for a decent price anywhere?
---
Now they face an even greater danger...
Tyrannosaurs in F-14s!!
#2Zechs23Posted 3/28/2013 5:24:11 AM
Amazon says it's not out til the 4th April.
---
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
#3bigshot2000Posted 3/28/2013 5:53:45 AM(edited)
stupid really because i put a deposit down for one at the begining of march to my game store. was the only one to do so so all they had was one brought in and they sold it to some one else.

i mean its not like i was at the store ten minutes after it opened on the day to get it...

stupid *****
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#4Rotcod_What(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 5:49:17 AM
stupid really because i put a deposit down for one at the begining of march to my game store. was the only one to do so so all they had was one brought in and they sold it to some one else.

i mean its not like i was at the store ten minutes after it opened on the day to get it...

stupid c***s

That sucks. Also, if you don't obscure everything but the first letter and qualifying suffix (like "ing" or adding an "s" to pluralize it) of any "banned" words you can get your message moderated for censor bypassing. Just a friendly warning though, I wont mark you.
---
Tyrannosaurs in F-14s!!
#5bigshot2000Posted 3/28/2013 5:53:19 AM
Rotcod_What posted...

stupid c***s

That sucks. Also, if you don't obscure everything but the first letter and qualifying suffix (like "ing" or adding an "s" to pluralize it) of any "banned" words you can get your message moderated for censor bypassing. Just a friendly warning though, I wont mark you.

Will remember that for later posting, thank you
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#6squatch22Posted 3/28/2013 5:56:09 AM
Zechs23 posted...
Amazon says it's not out til the 4th April.

Weird, i managed to order 1 from amazon. Would have had it today but i missed the postman so have to wait for redelivery :(
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#7Gavin_RozeePosted 3/28/2013 8:04:50 AM
I received mine from ShopTo exactly 1 week early.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 0920-0069-6685.
#8squatch22Posted 3/29/2013 8:01:36 AM
Mine arrived today, which is weird because its a bank holiday and i wasnt expecting posties to be working.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#9Rotcod_What(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:40:13 AM
I caved and ordered one from Amazon.

Shopto STILL won't accept my card details, despite getting back to me that it was a glitch on their end, and to keep trying.
---
Tyrannosaurs in F-14s!!
#10brigadier_101Posted 3/31/2013 4:44:02 AM
Nope, I ordered mine off Shopto a week prior to MH3U was released and they dispatched it earlier than the release date.
---
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)