Skylanders eShop

#1CAPSARPosted 3/28/2013 9:52:11 AM
Does anyone think we'll ever see the Skylanders games come out for eShop?
#2pariah164Posted 3/28/2013 9:56:56 AM
Nope. Since the portal/figures are the main selling point. I'll never buy it because frankly, it looks crap, and it's just a money pit since it makes you buy one of each type of character to access everything in the game.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#3CAPSAR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:59:32 AM
Well if you feel that way I hope you're not planning on buying games like Fire Emblem, or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. you have to buy the DLC.
#4pariah164Posted 3/28/2013 10:08:32 AM(edited)
CAPSAR posted...
Well if you feel that way I hope you're not planning on buying games like Fire Emblem, or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. you have to buy the DLC.

Ah, but you don't HAVE to buy the DLC to get the most out of the game. All the unlockable/'secret' characters are available free via Spotpass. You CAN buy the DLC, but you don't HAVE to. At least for FE.

Don't care about PMD.
---
#5sockesockePosted 3/28/2013 10:19:22 AM
CAPSAR posted...

the dlc is not physical though, its just data.
on topic: i guess it would work if all the skylanders came with trading cards the software could read.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#6CAPSAR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:26:50 AM
You could also do it as is now. Just sell a portal of power separately it connects via the IR on the 3DS it doesn't connect to the game itself.
#7pariah164Posted 3/28/2013 10:33:28 AM
CAPSAR posted...
You could also do it as is now. Just sell a portal of power separately it connects via the IR on the 3DS it doesn't connect to the game itself.

Another stupid peripheral. You HAVE to drag it along, plus any characters you want to use while you're out. I think Skylanders should have been console only. Portability is NOT a real viable option with this game.
---
#8CAPSAR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:15:42 AM
Well at least for the next one that will most likely be out later this year they could have it so that once you upload a character they stay in the game and you can select any at any time. Similar to the iOS games.