Kit Icarus: Uprising sales just crossed 1 million in the year it's been out?

#111king_darksPosted 3/30/2013 11:08:52 AM
pbandjames posted...
Nnamz posted...
Your thumbs are CONSTANTLY going back and forth between the stick and the buttons

And because you're such a strong advocate of the "perfect control scheme," you should realize that that is an inferior control scheme to PC.

The dual-analog is still a superior control-scheme to the current one. The trade-offs just for accuracy is pretty staggering and honestly might not be worth it for many people. While I never played on a pc before I know it is rather irrelevant bringing it up as the 3ds isn't a pc and it isn't ever going to be good as one. A cheap imitation of the mouse and keyboard set-up isn't amazing or better then dual analogs.
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#112NnamzPosted 3/30/2013 12:18:26 PM
pbandjames posted...
Nnamz posted...
Your thumbs are CONSTANTLY going back and forth between the stick and the buttons

And because you're such a strong advocate of the "perfect control scheme," you should realize that that is an inferior control scheme to PC.

#1. Never said DA was perfect. It's just better than the stylus for this type of game on the ground segments.

#2. What does PC have to do with anything? Mouse and Keyboard make aiming easier and more precise. That's what it's better at than dual analogs. I never claimed otherwise. And I fail to see how this is relevant to the conversation here.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#113Storm ChamberPosted 3/30/2013 4:18:00 PM
"Dual analog would ruin it, just use the face buttons to aim!"

Jesus Christ
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#11421_21Posted 3/30/2013 4:19:29 PM
Like I said. Once you stop being a little b**** you start to have zero problems with the controller scheme for KI:U.
---
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#115DalkinPosted 3/30/2013 4:45:21 PM
21_21 posted...
Like I said. Once you stop being a little b**** you start to have zero problems with the controller scheme for KI:U.

Sounds like you need to grow up if your response to someone's opinions over how a video game controls automatically defaults to anger and name calling when they don't agree with you.

That goes for everyone else in this topic too.
---
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-
#116smurphyzekePosted 3/30/2013 6:13:03 PM
weegee753 posted...
Um... the gems end this month if I recall correctly. Don't worry though, since gem weapons are basically twigs compared to a decent weapon.

Yeah, though I guess it isn't that bad as I only got 5 or 6 streetpasses in a year or so.
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: smurphyzeke 0517-0905-4905
#117NnamzPosted 3/30/2013 9:15:50 PM
21_21 posted...

Pretty much sums up the ignorance and lack of maturity of the militant Kid Icarus defenders on this board. The whole "If you find something wrong with it there must be something wrong with you" charade has been used in this games defence for a year now.
---
#118pbandjamesPosted 3/30/2013 9:23:32 PM
Nnamz posted...
21_21 posted...

Pretty much sums up the ignorance and lack of maturity of the militant Kid Icarus defenders on this board. The whole "If you find something wrong with it there must be something wrong with you" charade has been used in this games defence for a year now.

The control scheme works great for a lot of people. If you don't like it, then nobody's forcing you to play the game.
---
Game news is the best news.
#119king_darksPosted 3/30/2013 9:30:50 PM
pbandjames posted...
Nnamz posted...
21_21 posted...

The control scheme works great for a lot of people. If you don't like it, then nobody's forcing you to play the game.

"If you don't like it don't touch it!" Are you this obnoxious in person? It a video game message board meant for the discussion of games. If you get this salty from people voicing their opinion then why the hell are you even in this topic?
---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#120NnamzPosted 3/30/2013 9:36:57 PM
pbandjames posted...
The control scheme works great for a lot of people.

And that's awesome. Nobody is saying otherwise.

If you don't like it, then nobody's forcing you to play the game.

Whether or not I choose to continue playing it does not mean I can't talk about it. This board is for discussion, positive or negative. I can handle positive discussion about Kid Icarus. It seems you're not capable of handling negative discussion.
---