Kit Icarus: Uprising sales just crossed 1 million in the year it's been out?

#161_Candice_Posted 4/2/2013 10:25:36 AM
pbandjames posted...
It clearly does work for lot of people; a vocal group on GameFAQs and a few other sites isn't proof of mass dissent. The game just sold over a million copies

Put into context isnt a lot. It took a whole year to break 1mil. Come on, even Sticker Star broke that in two months.

I don't think even more than 1% of that number is complaining. You were already shown a poll which you didn't want to believe, yet you haven't offered any countering proof.

So you disregard the agreed dissent through the internet because its some minority group then use that same group to make some kind of point? Im loving those double standards.

Besides I already mentioned how Gamefaqs polls can easily be votestuffed by sockpuppets. The best way to gauge this dissent is to run a topic search on controls. I already gave you evidence of that, this is beyond spoonfeeding.

My response to not play it, as explained already, was to end this irrelevant topic argument. This topic wasn't for this debate. Take your arguments to an actual focused topic on the controls.

Youre really gonna tell that to people who spent their own cash on the game? Just dont play it? Lock it in storage somewhere?

Anyone who ever had any interest in this game should f*** off and not expect better from Nintendo?

Genius.

You are being obnoxious rather than I, because you continue to try and hash out this off-topic dead-horse debate.

Except its on topic. Most people have cited bad controls as a possibility for the games poor sales. Maybe if you werent paid to defend your brand you would have realized that.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#162pbandjamesPosted 4/2/2013 12:35:44 PM
_Candice_ posted...
pbandjames posted...
It clearly does work for lot of people; a vocal group on GameFAQs and a few other sites isn't proof of mass dissent. The game just sold over a million copies

Put into context isnt a lot. It took a whole year to break 1mil. Come on, even Sticker Star broke that in two months.

That's better than a lot of revivals of a very old lesser known series do. You compare a Mario game, mascot of Nintendo, with Kid Icarus, series of two previous mostly forgotten games. Plus, Paper Mario is an established recent series; Uprising was just made for a revival of a long-dormant series.

Nevermind the fact that 1 million is still a substantial amount of sales. If it was like other games, it would hardly reach a million a year from the release date. Yet, it's popularity persisted. The fact that you're trying to downplay a million sales is hilarious. It still sold over a million, making it one of a small list of 3DS games to do so.

I don't think even more than 1% of that number is complaining. You were already shown a poll which you didn't want to believe, yet you haven't offered any countering proof.

So you disregard the agreed dissent through the internet because its some minority group then use that same group to make some kind of point? Im loving those double standards.

Besides I already mentioned how Gamefaqs polls can easily be votestuffed by sockpuppets. The best way to gauge this dissent is to run a topic search on controls. I already gave you evidence of that, this is beyond spoonfeeding.

There are no double standards here, Strawman. I said the critical group was a vocal minority, but I didn't say all of the internet was. The critical group wasn't disregarded, but merely stated as a vocal minority. This doesn't make using poll data a "double standard."

So, because you think the polls were fluffed by troll and spare accounts, you suggest evidence of topics that could just of easily been bumped and posted in by troll and spare accounts. That's clearly some fallacious logic.

My response to not play it, as explained already, was to end this irrelevant topic argument. This topic wasn't for this debate. Take your arguments to an actual focused topic on the controls.

Youre really gonna tell that to people who spent their own cash on the game? Just dont play it? Lock it in storage somewhere?

Anyone who ever had any interest in this game should f*** off and not expect better from Nintendo?

Genius.

That's not what I said, Mr. Strawman. My point was that this topic is not your 1-800-Whine-To-Nintendo hotline. Save your angry expletive asterisks for a whiny email to Nintendo; I really don't care about them. Keep on the topic of sales, or make your own topic. Is that a hard concept for you?

You are being obnoxious rather than I, because you continue to try and hash out this off-topic dead-horse debate.

Except its on topic. Most people have cited bad controls as a possibility for the games poor sales. Maybe if you werent paid to defend your brand you would have realized that.

Finally, you get a little on topic at the end! Was that so hard? All I asked was that you relate the sales to controls, and nothing more. There's no need for a debate about the controls because that's going off-topic from the posted topic. A debate about sales in correlation to controls, however, is sensible.

I'm not even defending it; at no point have I praised KI:U's controls. You need to calm down and learn that the "bad Nintendo men" aren't out to get you every time it seems someone disagrees with your beliefs.
---
Game news is the best news.
#163_Candice_Posted 4/4/2013 2:28:39 PM
That information could easily have been found by reading the first 10 posts of this thread.

But no, nintenshills would rather derail threads to defend their silly little games.

Good job bro.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#164omegaslash14Posted 4/4/2013 3:03:38 PM
why didn't this troll topic die already
---
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Add Meh