All US Gamers, read this if sad about a game taking ages to come to your region

#1DTCGuitaristPosted 3/28/2013 1:29:25 PM
Devil Survivor Overclocked arrived in the mail this morning.

It's due out over here tomorrow, I understand you've had it for a very long time.
#2Second_ChancesPosted 3/28/2013 1:38:34 PM
Europe is not America.
#3LinkMaster2703Posted 3/28/2013 1:39:42 PM
Second_Chances posted...
Europe is not America.

He's trying to say "if you think you've got it bad, this is how bad we've got it in Europe," except he fails to realize no one cares.
#4WiiareVenomPosted 3/28/2013 1:45:01 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Europe is not America.

He's trying to say "if you think you've got it bad, this is how bad we've got it in Europe," except he fails to realize no one cares.

Why do people always try and make it seem that because there are people with worse problems, the lesser problems are completely irrelevant?
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#5hyper kobun dashPosted 3/28/2013 1:51:44 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Europe is not America.

Why do people always try and make it seem that because there are people with worse problems, the lesser problems are completely irrelevant?

</topic>
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#6GhetsisPosted 3/28/2013 2:19:51 PM
You guys don't even appreciate your Kuru Kuru Kururin, or your Rainbow Rescue.

I feel no pity for you.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#7Nikos_the_greatPosted 3/28/2013 3:12:21 PM(edited)
WiiareVenom posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Europe is not America.

The lesser problems aren't irrelavant. But when I read 'Wtf, Nintendo doesn't give a crap about its American customers.' and 'Nintendo NoA blows.' About a GODDAMN glowing cover, something snaps inside me. I mean seriously. FOR A COVER. We get games months later and we hardly complain (basically because we're used to it by now), but oh no, when something favors europe, the whole american nintendo department sucks.
#8n00bsaib0tPosted 3/28/2013 3:36:02 PM
Nikos_the_great posted...
WiiareVenom posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Second_Chances posted...
Europe is not America.

The lesser problems aren't irrelavant. But when I read 'Wtf, Nintendo doesn't give a crap about its American customers.' and 'Nintendo NoA blows.' About a GODDAMN glowing cover, something snaps inside me. I mean seriously. FOR A COVER. We get games months later and we hardly complain (basically because we're used to it by now), but oh no, when something favors europe, the whole american nintendo department sucks.

Nintendo of America always sucks, and all I ever hear from people in Europe is that you guys get games late and that it's BS you pay the equivilent price of games in your own currencies (40 euros, 40 pounds,etc). Yeah, that stuff sucks but try reading the god damn forums and quit pretending that we don't hate NoA 24/7 and that Europeans don't constantly b****.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#9jellyonbread12Posted 3/28/2013 3:52:54 PM
HEY AMERICANS! Stop hating. HEY EUROPEANS! Stop b****ing.
#10TakayaNorikoPosted 3/28/2013 5:40:53 PM
jellyonbread12 posted...
HEY AMERICANS! Stop hating. HEY EUROPEANS! Stop b****ing.

HEY TEACHERS! Leave them kids alone.
---
I ate a bear once, you know.