All US Gamers, read this if sad about a game taking ages to come to your region

#11MottmanPosted 3/28/2013 5:54:03 PM
On the other hand, this American Wii gamer is still waiting for Inazuma Eleven Strikers, Disaster: Day of Crisis, and Another Code: R. Of course, I can wait all I want because we'll never get them. And it was roughly a year after you and took a fan movement and a secondary publisher before we got Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower. I would imagine that before all is said and done, the 3DS will have the same problem with a few games that I want but will never be able to get.

And yes, on the other hand there's also great Wii games that we got that you never did (Excitebots: Trick Racing springs to mind) but my point is not that one side has more to whine about than the other. It is that both regions can legitimately point to grievances about not getting all the games we want, or getting them late. I find it offensive when one side acts like they have a monopoly on the problem of not getting what games they want when they want them. When it comes to Japanese gaming systems and publishers, the only ones who get all of the best games are...you know, people in Japan.

If I had my way, all but the crappiest, poorest-selling games would be released in all regions, because any decent game deserves its fullest possible audience to enjoy it.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#12Mistercheese417Posted 3/28/2013 5:57:38 PM(edited)
Apparently TC missed the whole part where the US doesn't have a white 3DS XL, the black and silver one, and just now got the Pikachu one whereas EU and Japan have had these for several months.
#13FefnirOmega13Posted 3/28/2013 5:59:50 PM
Mistercheese417 posted...
Apparently TC missed the whole part where the US doesn't have a white 3DS XL, the black and silver one, and just now got the Pikachu one whereas EU and Japan have had these for several months.

Having "pwetty colour consoles" is useless if we don't have any games to play them with.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#14Mistercheese417Posted 3/28/2013 6:01:26 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Having "pwetty colour consoles" is useless if we don't have any games to play them with.

Should I bring up Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower then?
#15super_taco_ftwPosted 3/28/2013 6:01:53 PM
TakayaNoriko posted...
jellyonbread12 posted...
HEY AMERICANS! Stop hating. HEY EUROPEANS! Stop b****ing.

HEY TEACHERS! Leave them kids alone.

If you don't eat yer meat, ya can't have any pudding! HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YA DON'T EAT YER MEAT!
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#16FefnirOmega13Posted 3/28/2013 6:19:14 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Should I bring up Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower then?

Three wii games of which I found the first two were little better than mediocre, the third I've never played does not equal about a decade or maybe more's worth of shafting; whether it be by delayed releases heavily (Why does Rune Factory take a year after the states to get here?), non-releases, etc (Here's looking at you, Atlus) so; I'll swap you all three of those games for a EU localisation of Wii Rune Factory Oceans and we'll call it quits, then.

I'm moaning because I really want to support Nintendo because I love their products, but they seem to want to make it as hard for me as possible to give them money. When people say "The 3DS is the best handheld console available" I really want to agree with them, but I can't, because I live in a region where we have very few decent releases. Hell, we only recently got DSO; Fire Emblem is still half a month away- We've JUST TODAY gotten the demo;, EOIV is about a third of a year away; Today Code of Princess has come out, too- that took ages to get here as well.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia