Have you played Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward yet?

#41zinformantPosted 3/29/2013 4:07:19 AM
pariah164 posted...
pbandjames posted...
He also wanted to have the scene where ---Clover---- gets tied up by ------Dio------ actually be Dio raping Clover, but the publishers obviously had a problem with that. I personally think that would have been interesting if that happened, because it would make ------Dio------- into even more of a hate-able character, but the way they made the character works.

No. No, no, and no. Just no.

It's true. You can find it in the Answers.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#42RaulsenPosted 3/29/2013 5:00:15 AM
Am I the only one who felt VLR was an improvement over 999 in every way? The characters had more depth, the twists had more impact, and the music improved significantly. Heck, I even liked the puzzles more.
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#43KaitaNuvaPosted 3/29/2013 6:57:39 AM
I beat 999 and loved it, except I wish it had the flowchart that this one had to keep things organized so I don't have to waste time or even cheat to find out what route I haven't done yet.

I already got VLR physical copy but I'm in the process of beating FE:A. I'll get on it as soon as I beat FE:A.
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#44MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:56:35 PM
More people should be playing one of the best 3DS games out there.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#45OoSubaruoOPosted 3/29/2013 3:05:03 PM
Neo1661 posted...
g6260 posted...
I own the superior Vita version.

It was good, but I preferred 999.

How is the Vita version superior? Honestly not bashing it or the Bita, but I can only imagine how much of a b**** it must have been to copy notes and manage all the archives and stuff with just the one screen. Honestly not worth it for having the lack of a corrupting glitch which is stupidly easy to avoid.

And I agree. 999 was much better. I'd give 999 a 10/10 and VLR an 8/10.

Probably because it has better graphics and doesn't have save bug. I think the 3DS version is better despite the faults purely because of the excellent and easier note feature.

Pretty sure the Vita version has the save bugs as well.
#46Bikes-Posted 3/29/2013 3:13:34 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Neo1661 posted...
g6260 posted...

How is the Vita version superior? Honestly not bashing it or the Bita, but I can only imagine how much of a b**** it must have been to copy notes and manage all the archives and stuff with just the one screen. Honestly not worth it for having the lack of a corrupting glitch which is stupidly easy to avoid.

Probably because it has better graphics and doesn't have save bug. I think the 3DS version is better despite the faults purely because of the excellent and easier note feature.

If it does it's far less common, I had one crash the entire game (and my save was fine). And generally everyone I saw complaining about the bug had the 3ds version. Plus I saved in the pec room constantly on my vita version where my friend did it once on his 3ds version and it broke his save (not that proves anything, but still)
#47MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 3:20:12 PM
I played through the Vita version and saved a ton of times and never ran into a save glitch. The only problem I had a few times is that the touch screen seem to lock up a few times. The cursor gets stuck on the top left and I would have to restart.

Easiest platinum trophy ever also.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#48OoSubaruoOPosted 3/29/2013 3:21:07 PM
Bikes- posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Neo1661 posted...
g6260 posted...

If it does it's far less common, I had one crash the entire game (and my save was fine). And generally everyone I saw complaining about the bug had the 3ds version. Plus I saved in the pec room constantly on my vita version where my friend did it once on his 3ds version and it broke his save (not that proves anything, but still)

Either way, I'm not going to bother playing the game until this issue is fixed.
#49BuretsuPosted 3/29/2013 3:29:04 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...

Either way, I'm not going to bother playing the game until this issue is fixed.

Because of a single bug that's ridiculously easy to avoid? Whatever.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#50surferguy7Posted 3/29/2013 3:39:09 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
999 executed the puzzles and overall setting FAR better.

No. Absolutely not.

Ok, yes I can understand someone enjoying the setting of 999 better than VLR, I for one like the setting in 999 better too, but the puzzles? The rooms in 999 were basically Search --> Search --> Use Item --> Technobabble --> Combine --> Search --> Puzzle --> End

The escape segments in VLR were a lot more intricate in their pursuit. They had a lot more puzzles, personality, and point than 999.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.