no more nintendo show 3d :C

#31HibikiRushPosted 4/2/2013 6:03:36 PM
She was a terrible host. Didn't seem genuine at all and really came off as faking her interest in the games. Her hosting seemed so scripted. Basically felt like a few minutes of ads instead of worthwhile content.
#32stargazer64Posted 4/2/2013 7:00:38 PM
This topic is awesome. And you guys are funny.

Or maybe it's because I'm drunk.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#33QuagsireQingPosted 4/4/2013 9:48:28 PM(edited)
Jessie: ...For the very last time, I bet you've never seen this in 3D...

Cut to a two pairs of feet, one man's and one woman's, standing on an area rug. Shot pans upwards revealing a Nintendo-decorated living room set and the faces of the two people.

Gary: Hi, guys! We can't tell you how excited we are to be back with you! Really...we're not allowed to tell you...
Allison: ...yet. You'll just have to tune in to Nintendo Week 3D right here on the Nintendo eShop starting April 18, 2013!

A black-toqued man appears from behind the sofa. Cut to close up.

Dark Gary: Bet you've never seen this in 3D, bros! Heheh.

*poof*

Woah, guys, I just had the best dream.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#34XShadowX0Posted 4/6/2013 6:48:29 AM
bump
---
3DS FC:3239-2510-1061
#3590sRetroGamingPosted 4/6/2013 7:35:59 AM
HibikiRush posted...
She was a terrible host. Didn't seem genuine at all and really came off as faking her interest in the games. Her hosting seemed so scripted. Basically felt like a few minutes of ads instead of worthwhile content.

Not sure if serious..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#36abbyhitterPosted 4/6/2013 7:51:40 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
HibikiRush posted...

Not sure if serious..

I loved her. I'm really going to miss this show.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#37CrybabyloverPosted 4/6/2013 11:52:33 AM
forest_wanderer posted...
combo breaker.

Source?

Why would you do this?
It was actually really entertaining.
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]