Messing with my 18 game card Club Nintendo 3DS case...

#190sRetroGamingPosted 3/28/2013 10:06:39 PM(edited)
Anybody else wish Nintendo would start offering a couple alternate cover inserts for physical releases of their 3DS games as a standard from now on?. i mean look at the nice alternate covers for the OOT3D release overseas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sn7IS7r4ig

C'mon now.. how hard is it for NOA and other territories to do this for all their releases?. surely it doesn't cost too much to produce. and they have all those square holes inside their cases. why don't they ever use them like NOJ does?.

I'm kinda over of NOA being cheap with their releases. they're charging $39.99 MSRP for these games and are always taking the cheap way out, Kid Icarus being the one exception so far. yes it's about the games but it's also about the presentation as well.

I don't know.. i'm a person that really appreciates art(work) itself in general so it's really annoying to me when Nintendo doesn't take the time and effort to make their packaging really anything special. i know i'm not the only one out there that feels this way :/.

There's a reason why the CN case is so awsome, is praised so much by everyone on here and always seems to be in high demand.. all those nice looking alternate covers :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com