So I was hearing problems with the new update , was this issue fixed?

#1KaspaUFgatorPosted 3/29/2013 2:16:06 AM
Topic,hearing the last update stopped half way through and did not allow you to access the E Shop... any update on that or a fix?
---
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!
#2IAznDragonI YanPosted 3/29/2013 2:25:50 AM(edited)
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ts_apps.jsp?menu=nintendo%20eshop&menu=nintendo%20eshop&submenu=ctr-ts-menu-update-error-message
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#3RocketZXbluePosted 3/29/2013 3:52:29 AM
mine updated fine, my brother updated fine, it's been 5 days since i updated no problems, eshop works, swapnote messages still coming in, still getting spotpasses.
I believe a lot of people said updating through system settings is "safer" then letting 3DS update itself, don't take my word for it though.
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
#4AmendythPosted 3/29/2013 4:00:34 AM
I had to reconnect a few times due to it being incredibly laggy when I tried but I haven't had any problems since I got it. Try waiting it out, it may take awhile even though it's not a huge update.
---
I fell down...again.
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 3/29/2013 4:31:25 AM
I didn't even know there was an update before seeing this topic. I did it just now. Downloaded it without a hitch.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6neoalphazeroPosted 3/29/2013 12:53:36 PM
Is there any truth to the update improving performance in certain games?
#7warlord3Posted 3/29/2013 3:08:49 PM
If the update glitches on you just turn off your system and redownload the update by holding down L, R, Up on the d-pad, A, and pressing the power button. It will boot up and ask if you want to redownload the update.

It's unfortunate that some people have had trouble with their update but it's not as big a deal as people are making it out to be. You don't have to send you 3DS in for repair, you don't have to call or email Nintendo, nothing got damaged, the download just got interrupted somehow and needs to be redone.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#8McMarblesPosted 3/29/2013 4:20:08 PM
No problems here, update worked like a charm.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.