• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Top 100 Nintendo 3ds Improvements

User Info: Chespin-man

Chespin-man
4 years ago#1
I'll Start Us Off
1.That When You Register A 3ds Friend You Can See Their Mii In Mii Maker, Streetpass(with a functions such as puzzle swap and find mii (1 and 2) and you could have there friend codes for a game you both have such as MK7
-One Never Outgrows A Good Game(Pokemon)Official Chespin Of Pokemon Y Boards Official Chespin of Pmd gates to infinity board-

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#2
2 - Organized eShop. No need to filter if everything is categorized and easily found without searching.
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg

User Info: Chespin-man

Chespin-man
4 years ago#3
iMURDAu posted...
2 - Organized eShop. No need to filter if everything is categorized and easily found without searching.

True
-One Never Outgrows A Good Game(Pokemon)Official Chespin Of Pokemon Y Boards Official Chespin of Pmd gates to infinity board-

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#4
3) remove the limit on titles that you can have streetpass activated for at the same time
The Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. - Sailor Goon
6 + 4 = 11 - Sailor Goon

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#5
3. Better weekly Eshop updates & especially VC support (mixed with both Wii & Wii U shop, so you only need to purchase once to play on all systems. That, and being able to easily transfer the save file/state between systems as well).
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
(message deleted)

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
4 years ago#7
rumble feature?
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#8
actually turn the console off the first time you hits power, or allow you to do this.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: shamontray29

shamontray29
4 years ago#9
3d themes-it would be cool to see exclusive nsmb 2,pokemon x/y themes on the home menu ,i want my 3ds home menu to be diffrent from others.
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay

User Info: WickedSickJosh

WickedSickJosh
4 years ago#10
Hitting the home button during play would allow us to take a picture of whatever is on screen in suspended play.
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), WWE '13 (360), Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Top 100 Nintendo 3ds Improvements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived